News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a singlet version of that one. I saw the hoody in grey at a store in Melbourne once, but never in blue.
Yea I have the same singlet and they grey hoodie haha can never have to much Crows gear.

I'm going through a bit of an AFC merch phase at the moment. Unfortunately (or possible fortunately, given the $), there aren't too many products I actually like. Might get that blue hoodie from target

I'm going through a bit of an AFC merch phase at the moment. Unfortunately (or possible fortunately, given the $), there aren't too many products I actually like. Might get that blue hoodie from target

Same, though less a phase more due for an update on game day apparel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but it's a hoodie from Target....is it synthetic? Fire risk? For *'s sake, a smart cashmere knit or something of that nature would not go astray.

How hard is it to stick the logo on a knit from offshore made cheaply?

No, closed some months ago, currently it's webstore or West Lakes until the season starts and the AO kiosk is back in business
I think I read on Facebook or Twitter that they're looking at opening a permanent store at AO

New Indigenous guernsey on pre-sale on CrowMania site, not too bad, beak's a bit long so it does make it look a bit like a Pelican...
http://shop.afc.com.au/adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-94016.phtml
39997-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

39996-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back