Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm unreasonably excited now. Good s**t is coming. I can feel it in me bones.

Yeah, we thought that at Royal Rumble too.

I can see how this is going - we'll spend the whole event going "somethings coming, somethings coming!"

"It won't end like this, it won't end like this."

"Wait... that's it?"

Yeah, we thought that at Royal Rumble too.

I can see how this is going - we'll spend the whole event going "somethings coming, somethings coming!"

"It won't end like this, it won't end like this."

"Wait... that's it?"
Yeah, but this time, surely? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staying off the internet don't want to see any spoilers

I am looking forward to some off the entrances Rusev Sting and Triple H

Such an awesome day

There's no other guys who deserve it more than Reigns right now.
I know we have differing points of view, and I understand that we're not going to see eye to eye on many things. You are somebody who thinks a lot differently to the rest of the IWC.

But there is no way in hell that you can honestly believe that. Look at that word: "deserve". What has Reigns done more so than Rollins, Ambrose, Bryan, Wyatt, hell even guys like Rusev or Cesaro, to make him deserve it more than any of those guys?

And I swear to God if you bring up the fact that he wins all the time I will climb through your computer screen and smack you upside the head. Because unless you're taking a pure kayfabe route, then we all know that who wins and who loses doesn't mean someone deserves something.

Theres no rule that you cant produce good tv without the world title showing up all the time. The past 8 months theyve had the chance to not only make the world title seem more important by making its appearances and defences special and something eagerly sought after but to elevate other titles to some kind of even remotely meaningful status. Due to the general incompetence of seemingly every one of the 400 people that write this show, nothing has happened with any of the titles up to this point nor have they been able to produce any compelling tv at all.

'A large part of the reason the show is bad is because the champ/title isnt there' sounds like an excuse one of the writers would come up with for the crap they produce. Look at the last show were the champ was there. The result was widely shat on and laughed at. And this is the last thing we see between them before their main event at Wrestlemania, one of the most important segments of the year. But its the titles fault the rest of the show for most of the year before was crap?

Last edited:
I know we have differing points of view, and I understand that we're not going to see eye to eye on many things. You are somebody who thinks a lot differently to the rest of the IWC.

But there is no way in hell that you can honestly believe that. Look at that word: "deserve". What has Reigns done more so than Rollins, Ambrose, Bryan, Wyatt, hell even guys like Rusev or Cesaro, to make him deserve it more than any of those guys?

And I swear to God if you bring up the fact that he wins all the time I will climb through your computer screen and smack you upside the head. Because unless you're taking a pure kayfabe route, then we all know that who wins and who loses doesn't mean someone deserves something.

okay you're right, deserving was the wrong word to use. I'll rephrase, right now Reigns is the only guy who "makes sense" to beat Lesnar right now. I think this is the way WWE thinks abou things too. This whole "who deserves it the most" is really a romanticised smart fan notion.

Consider last year, did Brock "deserve" to beat the streak? There's no way you could think he deserved it considering he's a part timer who took a ten year(?) hiatus from the business. Guys like CM Punk and Shawn Michaels even Triple H deserved it much more given what they've been through to get to where they're at. Yet I'm sure one of the main reasons they picked Lesnar is because he's an absolute monster who could legitimately break the streak. I don't think they ever considered who deserves it. I think they saw an opportunity to end the streak that was unlikely to ever come up again.

If we're talking who deserves to beat Lesnar than I'd probably say Cesaro or Ryback. Both these guys have had incredible stories who have had to go through so much to get to where they are are today. As smart fans we know this and that might endear us to Cesaro or Ryback, but as on-screen characters those things aren't portrayed, so to the overall viewer WWE wouldn't see that as an important factor. As far as good matches go I'd probably say Ambrose or Rollins, they put on the best show they're capable of despite being limited at every turn by creative. But again, to the majority of viewers, they're not really aware of this or thinking about it, so the WWE doesn't really cater for it.

Now, if you were to ask me last year after Wrestlemania who should be the the one to dethrone Brock, I would've absolutely said Cesaro. He was being built up like a beast, they had a storyline waiting in the wings with Paul Heyman and Brock, it just 'made sense'. But since they threw that all away it no longer makes sense to have Cesaro fight Lesnar. Logically in the WWE world, Reigns can beat Lesnar right now, nobody else can logically beat him and that's what they care about. If Reigns doesn't beat Lesnar then I'm fairly confident the Rock will be the guy to beat him. As much as people might hate it, there's no chance they'd let Rollins dethrone Lesnar, not even with the briefcase. I'm worried that if Lesnar retains then at some point Rollins will be fed to Lesnar and he will look even weaker then he already does. I think having the title on Reigns gives an opportunity to someone like Rollins as it brings the title back into a full-time capacity

String's last match?

Sting told the Associated Press that his match against Triple H at WrestleMania 31 might be his final career match. However, he wants to see how his first match inside a WWE ring goes on Sunday.

"I'm feeling like this is probably going to be my last one," Sting said. "We'll see how everyone reacts. If I'm asked to do one more at Survivor Series or maybe even WrestleMania next year, at this point, I would consider it. But realistically, this is going to be my last one."

Sting noted that he pushed for a "dream match" against The Undertaker for this year's WrestleMania. If he wrestles again, Sting suggested the match might happen next year at AT&T Stadium in Texas.

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_84127.shtml

Back