Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was this sense of outrage when the South Australian corporate world abandoned an SA football icon, the Port Adelaide Football Club, during its time of desperate need several years ago? Where was Balfours, Villi's and the rest of them then? They wouldn't come near us? Where was the outrage that this SA sporting could die? Where was the rallying cry to corporate SA to jump on board and put their sponsorship dollars into the ailing PAFC?
Again, South Australia can go **** itself.

Spot on.

Where was this sense of outrage when the South Australian corporate world abandoned an SA football icon, the Port Adelaide Football Club, during its time of desperate need several years ago? Where was Balfours, Villi's and the rest of them then? They wouldn't come near us? Where was the outrage that this SA sporting could die? Where was the rallying cry to corporate SA to jump on board and put their sponsorship dollars into the ailing PAFC?
Again, South Australia can go **** itself.

Bill Vis and Gordon Pickard can hold their heads up high, everyone else (that was in a position to help) can go * themselves.

The vast majority of South Australians summarised in one simple image...

900427-b0c510fa-7c30-11e4-bb60-888e1a212f48.jpg

The North Adelaide Le Cornu site for those playing at home.

The vast majority of South Australians summarised in one simple image...

900427-b0c510fa-7c30-11e4-bb60-888e1a212f48.jpg

The North Adelaide Le Cornu site for those playing at home.

lol @ it being well kept

If anyone hasnt seen it. here is 9's story:

LOL some shrewd business minds being interviewed on the Souf Strayan streets there

"Go and get another sponsor, go and get 2 or 3 sponsors to make up for the Victorian sponsor" :rolleyes: lol

#Westend
#Fruchocs
#Soufaussiewiffcossie
#Malcom

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide is getting far too big for South Australia.. they'll have to shape up or ship out if they don't pull their heads in!!

It's no wonder so many big businesses have a small or non-existent footprint in SA resulting in a brain-drain of our talented professionals leaving for other states while we end up with Anne ******* Moran and John Olsen. What an insular shithole.

Bitter old campaigner. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt. He absolutely would have known they paid their own way. Just a deflection away from the good news story for PAFC. He will be corrected at some stage but don't expect to hear it. Has been his modus operandi for 30+ years, put the bile out there regardless of accuracy and it will be lapped up by the haters.

Yep - he did the same thing with the pie company sponsorship too.

Thanks for putting that up, hadn't seen it.
Looks like I'm letting down tyres in Tynte St this week.

Careful, I know a die-hard port fan on Tynte street!

If Graham Cornes rambles on the radio and no one is there to hear him did he say anything?

I started listening this morning (for my sins) but he an "Kimbo" are trowelling on the horse s**t even more than usual and poor old Rooch sounds heartily sick of it. I think I'll go and defrost the the dunny floor instead.

I'm a citizen of the Port Adelaide community, Souf Asstraya can **** itself

So much this, I tell people I'm from Port Adelaide rather than Adelaide or souf Ostraya

Isnt that old campaigner KG dead yet?? Fck me....drop off the planet you moron.

And take that old campaigner wrinkles with you.

Today Tonight are set to run a story about Port Adelaide killing local business, dodgy business practises of sponsors and how we allow players wives to go to the gym while pregnant endangering their babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back