D2 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh Bedford, I remember you from the clubbies forum a few years back. Keeping well old chap? Still sticking up for Uncle Mick?

St Mary's FC (NFL Div 3) looking for a practice match this Saturday 14th. Had one booked in but opposition pulled out yesterday arvo. If interested, Senior Coach Con Borg can be contacted on 0420 909 153.

2015 D2 season not far away now ...... so time for some uninformed crystal balling:

Seniors:
Ivanhoe
Eltham
St Johns
Blues

Parade
Richmond Centrals
MHSOB
Sth Melb
Wicks
Monash

Twos:
Ivanhoe
Eltham
Parade
Blues

Richmond Centrals
St Johns
MHSOB
Sth Melb
Wicks
Monash

Based on absolutely nothing and I have a history of having no idea!

Good luck for practice matches this weekend all.

Go Hoes!

Chump.

For you chump. I haven't even been to a training session yet this year.

I like your ladder. Probably have Eltham at top, and south melb pushing the 4.

G'day Big man!

I will get my first look at things this year Today and will see how we are shaping up.

The murmurs are we have not lost many at all from last year, picked up a few and have some of our premiership U19's pushing up into seniors.

Whilst EVERYONE is flying at this time of the year, we look to have some stability and good numbers that we can hopefully build on a strong finish to 2014.....but who really knows until we have played a few rounds?

Can't wait!

Go Hoes!

Chump.

Changing my Ladder Big -Dubya.......

Seniors:
Eltham
St Johns
Blues
Parade

Richmond Centrals
MHSOB
Sth Melb
Wicks
Monash
Ivanhoe ...................... we were rubbish on the weekend! :)

Chump

Go Hoes

Changing my Ladder Big -Dubya.......

Seniors:
Eltham
St Johns
Blues
Parade

Richmond Centrals
MHSOB
Sth Melb
Wicks
Monash
Ivanhoe ...................... we were rubbish on the weekend! :)

Chump

Go Hoes

Who'd you play on the weekend chump? Eltham have Yarra Glen this weekend followed by Diamond Creek next week

Big -Dubya ....... I believe under rule 777 of the Big Footy code that all ladder predictions are not final until COB Friday before the first game? Ha ha ha

Arthur Mac - we played Chirside from the EDFL. Apparently they have been on a big recruitment drive this year and gathered some Div 1 players? That said, we played pretty ordinary - as expected in our first hit out. So it was more about how we played than what the opposition was like. The good news is, we had alot missing and have great numbers, so much so we are looking likely for a clubbies for the first time in a few years.

We play St Marys from NFL this week and then do a country road trip to play Violet Town .............lets see how we go.........and I may jump back on them!

Go Hoes!

Chump.

I have no idea. It's so quiet on here its hard to get a gauge on anything. Transfers are pretty quiet across the board.

Will be interesting to see if the Blues can keep their list together, being so young it wouldn't be surprising to see a few players poached.

Rumour does have it one of their better young players may leave for a higher division. Was always going to be hard to keep their list together though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big -Dubya ....... I believe under rule 777 of the Big Footy code that all ladder predictions are not final until COB Friday before the first game? Ha ha ha

Arthur Mac - we played Chirside from the EDFL. Apparently they have been on a big recruitment drive this year and gathered some Div 1 players? That said, we played pretty ordinary - as expected in our first hit out. So it was more about how we played than what the opposition was like. The good news is, we had alot missing and have great numbers, so much so we are looking likely for a clubbies for the first time in a few years.

We play St Marys from NFL this week and then do a country road trip to play Violet Town .............lets see how we go.........and I may jump back on them!

Go Hoes!

Chump.
Hey Champ how did St Mary's look?

RC are playing Banyule under lights at Vic Park on Friday night. Come down and buy a sausage.

RC are playing Banyule under lights at Vic Park on Friday night. Come down and buy a sausage.
G'day bigwaz, any news on the bloke that did his shoulder/collarbone (unsure which one it was) on Saturday playing against jacana? Nothing worse than injuries during practice matches.

G'day bigwaz, any news on the bloke that did his shoulder/collarbone (unsure which one it was) on Saturday playing against jacana? Nothing worse than injuries during practice matches.

Bloke in the 2's broke his collarbone/shoulder, bloke in the ones dislocated his shoulder.

Part and parcel of footy unfortunately mate.

Hey Champ how did St Mary's look?

G'day Crazy,

they were good in the first half and jumped us by 4 or 5, but we slowly got back into the match and won by a couple.
They have improved this year on last years praccy game effort with some bigger bodies around the ground, good attack on the footy and a few skilled players. That said, we still had about 6-7 out of our best 22 (as they may have also) and it looked like a D1 standard team to me. I would imagine you guys should have them covered Crazy. Good luck in the NFL.

Chump.

Hoes traveled to the bush to play Violet Town yesterday. Great day and hospitality put on by the hosts. Hoes had three good wins and enjoyed the day with no injuries and some improved signs against the past two practice games. Back on Hoe park for training now and looking forward to the season starting.

Any other results from the weekends praccy games?

Chump

Remove this Banner Ad

Back