North Ballarat v Footscray VFL Practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Chazdog92

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Qtr time scores: North Ballarat 6.3 39 v Footscray 2.0 12 Preuss is a massive unit. Nahas is buzzing around as usual. Got here a bit late but have seen him kick 2 goals. Dumont is in and under laying some hard tackles. Durdin looks like he is struggling with the pace a bit which is to be expected. Had a snap and kicked a behind. Not too much of a breeze but definitely had the wind that quarter. Perfect weather in Ballarat for footy.

Great work mate. Keep em coming

So is Durdin playing as a forward then not a back? If so I like this :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
I can confirm he is definitely playing forward. Nahas, Durdin and Preuss started up forward. North Ballarat look much better this year with Sewell and Stephenson back in the team.

Can only reflect well on Preuss and Durdin that while they've been up forward their side as kicked 65 points in a half.

Brilliant.

Let us know if Preuss gets a run in the ruck at any stage mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brilliant.

Let us know if Preuss gets a run in the ruck at any stage mate.
Can already answer that. It's mostly been Big O but Preuss has don't bits here and there. As we saw in the highlights last week he more than holds his own. Pretty sure Nahas's brother is here too.

A sudden, random (and mental) desire for North Ballarat to smash Footscray just come over me. A decade of work in Ballarat probably something to do with it. I'm crazy and just a little bitter.

North Ballarat @NB_Roosters · 7m7 minutes ago
Goal kickers - Nahas 3, singles to Lucas Anderson, Jarod Bacon, Orren Stephenson, Sam Durdin, Liam Hoy, Jordan Staley & Joel Tippet #PJVFL

North Ballarat @NB_Roosters · 9m9 minutes ago
Sewell continues to find the pill with 17 touches, Dumont getting busy with 15 possessions and Nick Rippon has 14. #PJVFL #GoRoosters
Interesting that Tippett is playing. Reading between the lines, I have realized that the lines are too close together to read anything between them. But interesting that Tippett is playing. :drunk:

Any other possible round 1 contenders playing today Chazdog and co?

Preuss, Durdin and Nahas starting forward. Preuss at full forward. Looks like Durdin at chf

Nahas just set up a goal but the player hit the post. It's quite a fierce praccy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back