NSW State Election (28/03/2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

There must have been a conga line of whack jobs on that ballot paper.
The upper house ballot paper was twice the width of the ballot box.

Typical bloody government, if you wanted to number all the way through to 394 the boxes were too small for 3 digit numbers (well for my writing anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The upper house ballot paper was twice the width of the ballot box.

Typical bloody government, if you wanted to number all the way through to 394 the boxes were too small for 3 digit numbers (well for my writing anyway).
Makes me wonder how they would deal with informal votes in these cases because technically if you must write the preference number inside the box, outside it and it is informal.

Makes me wonder how they would deal with informal votes in these cases because technically if you must write the preference number inside the box, outside it and it is informal.
I have average sized writing and I would have fitted two numbers inside the box reasonably well.

But three? That would have been fun. :)

This is what Newman could have done if he wasn't such a campaigner. A historic inbalance is being redressed, but a strong second term achieved.
And Fred Nile again. WTF NSW?

Aside from his hotspot issues - gays , abortion etc - Fred is actually a remarkably sensible guy.

Example: two or three terms ago the ALP got the bright idea to legislate that where a public holiday fell on a weekend there would be NO makeup holiday the following Monday. Christmas, boxing day, Australia day, they all would have been caught. Fred and his missus blocked it in the upper house arguing that holidays are for families etc etc.

I still put his party last or second last though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back