Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, reminds me of JKH. Depends if he's selected Round 1 or not really. Karnesis just doesn't excite me whatsoever.

TBH Daniel's not in my side at the moment, but I have 4/2/2 lineup up forward and have taken Salem and Clarke.
Even if he is named I wont get Daniel, I wish him all the best, I love the little tackers in the game. Lamb will be going in if I get into strife. I have Karny. I'm preparing for the worst.....

I remember the first time I saw Peter Matera live, he was walking next to Cox, fair dinkum I thought Cox had brought his son along. I couldn't believe how short he was LOL. Daniel is shorter !

Wondering if I could get some thoughts on this side? 140K in the bank.

No Gaz, but full intention of getting him as long as he comes out with some 'below gaz average' scores at the start of the year.

Anyone give me some pointers if there is something obvious that will screw me?

Cheers.

View attachment 119337

Could go Wells up to Newnes, Swallow, Neale or Judd etc. Wells has no chance becoming a keeper and one of these others might help as a better stepping stone to Ablett.
Some of your rookies are looking unlikely to start (Boekhurst, Karnezis) and I'd change them.

Wondering if I could get some thoughts on this side? 140K in the bank.

No Gaz, but full intention of getting him as long as he comes out with some 'below gaz average' scores at the start of the year.

Anyone give me some pointers if there is something obvious that will screw me?

Cheers.

View attachment 119337
I'd have either of Lumamba/Higgins over Adcock.
Wells is interesting if you dont plan on having Ablett use that money to change Wells into a midfield premo.

Wells is interesting if you dont plan on having Ablett use that money to change Wells into a midfield premo.
Thanks mate,

My thinking was that Adcock I see being a bit more free this year with some incoming and returning players at brissy looking like they could consume some half back time and commanding some tagging from opposition players.
Lumamba has been consistently 70's with 2013 being the only exception, and Higgins - so unknown.

It's certainly a tough year for high-ish priced defenders.

any thoughts on having 3 200k mids? WA are raving about Sheed's progress no chance of being sub.

it's a lot of money though? i could downgrade Sheed to Krak to open up DPP with fwds then Ibbo to MJ?

View attachment 119333
Not sold on Newton at that price. Several cheaper will score just as well.

Only so many words you can fit in a poll question :)

Application of the rule discretionary obviously, wouldn't include regulars.

Thread ban would only be for a day to make a point and encourage participation rather than simply being a sponge.

Perhaps a sticky thread for new posters to the forum letting them know they need to make x amount of posts on other threads before posting their team/asking for advice on the teams thread?

Adcock has averaged 90+ in 3 of the last 4 seasons. 4 times overall, with one of those years being a 110 average. Where as Lumamba & Higgins have both never averaged 90+. It's significant because all 3 players have played for around about the same amount of seasons. Adcock should get just as much midfield time as the other 2 this year if the NAB is any indication.

Adcock has averaged 90+ in 3 of the last 4 seasons. 4 times overall, with one of those years being a 110 average. Where as Lumamba & Higgins have both never averaged 90+. It's significant because all 3 players have played for around about the same amount of seasons. Adcock should get just as much midfield time as the other 2 this year if the NAB is any indication.
And Lumumba is a twat.

Hi guys, here's my team so far...would appreciate any advice you have. Haven't put too much thought into SuperCoach in prior years, but I think I've had a fair crack this year.

Attachments

• team.png
    team.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys, here's my team so far...would appreciate any advice you have. Haven't put too much thought into SuperCoach in prior years, but I think I've had a fair crack this year.
Looking good bud. Not sold on N Brown, but if you want to go there....go for it. I'd be surprised if a handful of rookies don't outperform him every week...but he's a safe 30 or 40 points ever week lol

Collingwood play 3 times on Friday night in the first 6 rounds, making Cox not the best R3 choice to use for the captain's loophole. There are better options at a similar price who play for other clubs (check out Geelong and Sydney cheap R/F players for instance).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking good bud. Not sold on N Brown, but if you want to go there....go for it. I'd be surprised if a handful of rookies don't outperform him every week...but he's a safe 30 or 40 points ever week lol
Yeah definitely not sold on him either, but haven't done enough research to find a similarly priced alternative yet haha.

Collingwood play 3 times on Friday night in the first 6 rounds, making Cox not the best R3 choice to use for the captain's loophole. There are better options at a similar price who play for other clubs (check out Geelong and Sydney cheap R/F players for instance).
That is definitely handy to know...thanks!

I know right. How dare they.

op4pk2.jpg

:p

what's plan b if/when belly gets an ASADA holiday?
Also, like the geary pick- he'll play fulltime midfield

what's plan b if/when belly gets an ASADA holiday?
Also, like the geary pick- he'll play fulltime midfield

Probably Luey. An extra chunk of cash, but i should be able to find it somewhere else. Either that or I'll pick the top up bloke that the bombers play.

If he's not playing midfield, he'll be loose in defense. Couldn't pass his up, especially since his last full season was a breakout year.

Can you rely on Luey all year when Martin played so well in the back half of last year, and is probably no 1 ruck? Plus injury issues...

Can you rely on Luey all year when Martin played so well in the back half of last year, and is probably no 1 ruck? Plus injury issues...

Probably not reliable at all, but he's the best at that price. He will kick goals and get good stints in the middle so expect he will score well enough if he stays on the park. Easily upgradeable in a month

I don't think people are picking Luey to be a keeper anyway.

Well I'm certainly not.

Backline too weak with Jacksch at D4, how much $$ left?

Judd > mid rookie
Gear > def premium

McKenzie getting over virus, not likely to play early

Geary will be premo by the end of the year (or at least scoring the same as anyone above him like Gibson or Lumumba), and Judd will be Ablett in about 6 weeks lol

McKenzie is just filling a gap atm. Waiting for final teams before I really finalise the bench rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back