Conspiracy Theory Baby dies from Whooping Cough?

Remove this Banner Ad

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

This seems very timely to me , especially since it's been heavily publicised in the media recently about vaccines being mandatory to attend School & death like this really increase the momentum to gain even more support from the masses.

The parents have also put up a face book page for donations etc... Which is a normal procedure in times of grieving!

Is the baby a crisis actor too? Perhaps a 32 year old gypsy woman who vaguely resembles a baby and travels the world acting in such conniving plots only to be spotted each time by the brilliance that is the Conspiritard forum on BigFooty.

I don't understand why our lizard overlords don't just give up trying to fool everyone

Is the baby a crisis actor too? Perhaps a 32 year old gypsy woman who vaguely resembles a baby and travels the world acting in such conniving plots only to be spotted each time by the brilliance that is the Conspiritard forum on BigFooty.

I don't understand why our lizard overlords don't just give up trying to fool everyone

Power
Money
Land
Control

Many reasons

I know, it must be frustrating for them to be called out repeatedly on Bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you stand by what you posted, or not?
I don't know why you're upset if you can't prove the video is wrong., The video seems plausible to me, he provides links to websites where he got all his information.

Maybe start complaining when you have proof that the video is "shitty".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back