Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sign of dogmatism and close-mindedness.

Simply repeating your view doesn't make your non-existent case any stronger.

showing you up as a close-minded, dogmatic ideologue who doesn't want his cognitive dissonance disturbed.

Quoted for my own amusement

And tess, quoting links to websites or YouTube videos of men offering their opinions isn't evidence, it's just people who share your world view

Quoted for my own amusement

And tess, quoting links to websites or YouTube videos of men offering their opinions isn't evidence, it's just people who share your world view

At least you admit you're not making a point in quoting for your own amusement.

I've posted academic studies and articles too, not just YouTube videos.

Providing evidence is ridiculous? This is why you can't be taken seriously. It seems you would rather base your views on feelings, emotions, subjectivity and preconceived biases.
Do 2 different posters share your account?

There is another tesseract who relies on the bible for objective truth in another thread.

Interesting, that some of these angry little mens rights losers have started identifying with the bloke who crashed the plane.

It's coming from a sub group of them called 'incels' (involuntary celibates), who sympathiose with him as he was supposedly dumped by a couple of women.

AKA weak, little men.

******* hell.. what a hell hole http://sluthate.com/w/

Interesting, that some of these angry little mens rights losers have started identifying with the bloke who crashed the plane.

It's coming from a sub group of them called 'incels' (involuntary celibates), who sympathiose with him as he was supposedly dumped by a couple of women.
MRA board

Link?

No worries.

Try here. Here is a quote from his article.

But it is somewhat haunting to think about how many lives might be saved each year if the sluts of the world were just a little less picky and a little more equitable in their distribution of blowjobs.

Or check out the thread on sluthate.com. One of the first posts identifies him as a martyr.

Its always good to believe in yourself, despite your poor track record.
Do you have a referenced table of instances where I have been completely wrong? Or just a series of memories about disagreeing with me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incels. Along with never-nudes, we're working to get it into the DSM as a recognised condition.

Absolutely, I agree that ihatemen.org is a vile, disgusting cesspit of a site. Finally something we agree on. :)

Please. I can say ihatemen is a s**t site.,... that's probably because, well, I don't hate men. Only an idiot would hate an entire gender :)

Can you say the same about that incel/mgtow (hahahahah) site?

Please. I can say ihatemen is a s**t site.,... that's probably because, well, I don't hate men. Only an idiot would hate an entire gender :)

Can you say the same about that incel/mgtow (hahahahah) site?
About which site? You haven't posted any link.

Oh and don't bother trying to merge MGTOW with this incel concept, whatever the * that is.

About which site? You haven't posted any link.

Oh and don't bother trying to merge MGTOW with this incel concept, whatever the **** that is.

Okay, you keep on playing this little game, you've bored me enough.

But it is noted you weren't able to say that you find that site s**t.

Okay, you keep on playing this little game, you've bored me enough.

But it is noted you weren't able to say that you find that site s**t.
For the second time, what site? I can't comment on it if you won't post the site name or the link.:)
Yep, that's where the similarities end though. For starters, Cartwright doesn't make deeply flawed generalizations about an entire gender.;)
Well, not when that gender is female.:)

What were your thoughts on ihatemen.org? Do they make deeply flawed generalizations about an entire gender?

For the second time, what site? I can't comment on it if you won't post the site name or the link.:)

Well, not when that gender is female.:)

What were your thoughts on ihatemen.org? Do they make deeply flawed generalizations about an entire gender?
Yes, they do-quite unhealthy and most unhelpful approach to gender issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back