Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazny great news! #gooey4zoey has overtaken gooey4degoey on the trending hashtags leader board! Sucked in Morgs!
Now lets get it to the top.

View attachment 119522

giphy.gif

#gooey4zoey
You fools may win the battle, but you won't win the war

#Gooey4DeGoey

Try all you like but #geauxhawks is firmly entrenched up there.

I'd like to know WTF is Malcom though, seems to be an internal Pufferfish thing
Malcolm Blight was making a speech at Adelaide FC after being recognised as a great of the club or something. In the background they had his image projected and spelled his name Malcom.

The pufferfish seem to have a lot of trending tags for some reason.
#nevertearusapartuntilthebaycoversreturn
Malcolm Blight was making a speech at Adelaide FC after being recognised as a great of the club or something. In the background they had his image projected and spelled his name Malcom.
Bloody bland bunch they are, WGAF if it was a typo, geezers. Said Adelaide player burps or sneezes on camera, moment will be forever remembered by the Pufferfish :rolleyes:

#nevertearusapartuntilthebaycoversreturn

Bloody bland bunch they are, WGAF if it was a typo, geezers. Said Adelaide player burps or sneezes on camera, moment will be forever remembered by the Pufferfish :rolleyes:
Yeah it reflects fairly embarrassingly on them as a supporter base. Continuing to perpetuate the "little brother" narrative.

Yeah it reflects fairly embarrassingly on them as a supporter base. Continuing to perpetuate the "little brother" narrative.
West Horsham is West Horsham though, they think differently east of Horsham. To be fair though, I think West Horsham disease gets killed off once you pass through the Nullabor.

West Horsham is West Horsham though, they think differently east of Horsham. To be fair though, I think West Horsham disease gets killed off once you pass through the Nullabor.
Sometimes I accidentally click on one of their s**t fight threads, I close that s**t faster than when I unintentionally click on a pop up for an adult website :$

Sometimes I accidentally click on one of their s**t fight threads, I close that s**t faster than when I unintentionally click on a pop up for an adult website :$
ts6JK.jpg
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get that sort of stuff on my phone on here, it's normally Gumtree ads, when I'm on a certain soccer site though I always get Filipino dating pop ups :mad:

I don't get that sort of stuff on my phone on here, it's normally Gumtree ads, when I'm on a certain soccer site though I always get Filipino dating pop ups :mad:
I don't get ads on here at all anymore, on other sites most of my ads are for shopping or travel crap. The occasional pr0n pop up, no idea how that happens

#Gooey4DeGoey

I don't get ads on here at all anymore, on other sites most of my ads are for shopping or travel crap. The occasional pr0n pop up, no idea how that happens

#Gooey4DeGoey
I heard it depends on what you look at, I have adsblocker on the laptop which I'm on now, but nothing on the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back