Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Chadwiko hasn't been online since Thursday. I've sent a private message to him yesterday but no dice. Anyone know how to reach him direct? I'm prepared to let Broken make the pick given he gave up the Skins because Chadwiko asked him to do so.

I'll text him.

Let's get moving. At this rate we'll probably only complete three rounds. No pick in the next 30 minutes mean that the Skins will be auto picked.

Let's get moving. At this rate we'll probably only complete three rounds. No pick in the next 30 minutes mean that the Skins will be auto picked.

The previous pick was made at 7pm on Saturday night. Its not even midday Sunday yet. That would be a bit rough to skip picks that quickly.

I know you're trying to get through this quickly, but maybe a bit of extra time on weekend nights should be considered? I'm hungoverrrr.

The previous pick was made at 7pm on Saturday night. Its not even midday Sunday yet. That would be a bit rough to skip picks that quickly.

I know you're trying to get through this quickly, but maybe a bit of extra time on weekend nights should be considered? I'm hungoverrrr.

Rules specifically say 8 hours maximum and we've been more than generous in light of the fact that it's the start of the second round. You've been given extra time already.

Probably should have sent a private message to someone with a list of your picks if you were going to be away from your computer for an extended period.

You've got 30 minutes, no more. Otherwise you're being auto picked and you have until the next pick is made to change it.

From tomorrow morning until Thursday night everyone has four hours when on the clock. If you're going to be away then send picks to someone via PM so we don't have a hold up. Might also be a good idea to send a PM to the next person on the clock and posting in the thread that the PM has been sent as the tag system is not reliable.

Last edited:
Just as a heads up, GG has kindly agreed to be a neutral who can make an auto pick if we need. I suspect that GG can also make picks on behalf of a GM if you're going to be away from the internet for an extended period of time.

Rules specifically say 8 hours maximum and we've been more than generous in light of the fact that it's the start of the second round. You've been given extra time already.

Okay I'm just saying that the previous pick was made at 7pm on a Saturday and at like 10am Sunday morning you started talking about skipping the pick... Let's be reasonable. People have lives to live.

I just landed in Sydney, then I'm on a bus home to Canberra. When I get home tonight I'll edit in a proper write up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like GreyWind picks.

Da Bears rebuild that defensive identity if it pans out that way
Peters was who I wanted 2nd round :(
If I traded down from the 1st round to a mid-late 30s pick like I wanted AND Gordon and Ajayi were gone, I was going Peters.

I rate Peters. Think he'll end up being the best corner in the class.
Agree.
But character issues?
If Character issues can push the best QB prospect since Luck from 1 to 6, then imagine what it would do to a corner back when there's depth in the draft :p

I guess that's always going to be the issue isn't it. From all reports he's interviewed well and was even invited back to Washington for his pro day. From what I've read, a lot of the issues seemed to be immaturity and clashes with the coaching staff.

I seriously considered him at my pick with the Dolphins, but I expect him to high on draft day. I think a team will be willing to forgive those issues and take the risk on his talent.

Edit - Here's a decent article on him and the issues he went through. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...peters-washington-nfl-draft-combine/23259443/

Should've hired Matt Rendell to do the draft for the Falcons.
He'd make his selection based off best available and make the pick within 2 seconds of getting on the clock.
None of this 18 hour wait (what happened to 4 hour limit?)

drd23 has had a PM sent but hasn't been online for more than 24 hours. Will need a pick from drd23 in the next hour (11am AEDT) then GG will make an auto-pick ASAP which can only be changed by drd23 if the next pick isn't made.

drd23 timed out. He has until Chris25 makes the next pick to change the pick already submitted on the Falcons' behalf. Once Chris25 makes the pick, then we're locked in. No need to stand on ceremony either, Chris25 - feel free to make your pick as soon as reasonably possible.

Sorry for the giant photo, but I think it was worth it.

Like what you have done so far Chris. Great move getting Erving early in the second he would be an important and flexible piece in the Browns future. In the short term he would provide an excellent back up. Long term he would be our starting centre. However I think I would have gone Shane Ray over Parker, we need a dominant pass rusher. We can get a WR later in the draft to try and develop this year.

Pick done. Sorry drd23.

I'm still interested in trading back up into the second round. Had I known the draft would fall like this, I probably would have gone for a pass rusher in the first round and WR in the second - I didn't expect Strong or Smith to still be available here. Hard to be too unhappy with Parker though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back