Game Day Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

This will only be the third time we've started as favourites according to the TABs and the first time against a non-Melbourne team (home games against Melbourne in 2013 and 2014 being the first two). So far we have an impeccable record as favourites too.

This will only be the third time we've started as favourites according to the TABs and the first time against a non-Melbourne team (home games against Melbourne in 2013 and 2014 being the first two). So far we have an impeccable record as favourites too.

Its taken bloody long enough to come around!!! Withdrawals.

Cant wait, after a great hitout with the NAB can see us being primed for a big one.
Helps that the poor old saints have a few injuries.

I've pencilled in the win (against my superstitious urges) and want to talk about HOW we win rather than whether or not we DO win.

Personally if we can spread from stoppages, win the clearance/tackle count and improve our forward entries it will b a good building block

Any of you fine folk here raging booze hounds like myself in the West of Sydney, not going away for Easter want to watch it at a Geographic suitable venue?
That sells beer?

I've pencilled in the win (against my superstitious urges) and want to talk about HOW we win rather than whether or not we DO win.

Personally if we can spread from stoppages, win the clearance/tackle count and improve our forward entries it will b a good building block
I just think we will dominate them across the ground. I don't see more than a handful of saints who will play round one capable of getting a game for the Giants. We should win by 10 goals +

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of you fine folk here raging booze hounds like myself in the West of Sydney, not going away for Easter want to watch it at a Geographic suitable venue?
That sells beer?
I'm in, name the pub. From memory there are a few Giants friendly venues?

starting a rd1 thread in the GWS pages referring to GWS as your team.

Probably want to hang around a board before barging in and making a fool of yourself. Pretty common knowledge on both the Brisbane and GWS boards that in addition to being a long time Brisbane member and supporter I'm also a foundation GWS member and have been posting here since the board was created. See my "Other teams". One of the hazards of living in a town where I see Brisbane play live once a year, if I'm lucky.

Probably want to hang around a board before barging in and making a fool of yourself. Pretty common knowledge on both the Brisbane and GWS boards that in addition to being a long time Brisbane member and supporter I'm also a foundation GWS member and have been posting here since the board was created. See my "Other teams". One of the hazards of living in a town where I see Brisbane play live once a year, if I'm lucky.

first ive seen it...fair enough. You could prob tone down on the aggression mate...naking a fool? Just light heartly asking ;)

anyway... does McCarthy look a lock for rd1. Like the look of that kid... recon a few clubs will come after him by seasons end
McCarthy looking very likely for round 1 at this stage. Allows Tomlinson to stay in his roaming role rather than needing to be more tied to the forward 50.

Fortunately he extended his contract until the end of 2017 when Kelly did early last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back