WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On a possible Punk vs Austin - the problem might not be Punk, it might be Austin. I know this is wrestling and for the right money you can just about make anything happen, but Austin has been unequivocal about not wanting to wrestle at next year's WM. I could see him guest refereeing Lesnar vs Rock... but then, I hate that match up anyway. Those 2 should be used to elevate other talent - using 2 part timers to elevate each other is nonsensical.

On Hogan... well, I could see them doing a legends version of an ATG Battle Royal next year just so Hogan could win it.

Austin as guest referee in an angle with the authority would probably be best for all.

Authority goes after Vinces power/share of the business, Vince obviously declines, HHH picks his golden boy Rollins, Vince picks Bryan and Austin shows up to call it down the middle because he doesn't like either of them.

Punk might say yes to a match but I think hell would freeze over before Triple H and Stephanie would ever hire him back

Money talks.

I think if Vince had one piece of advice to give to those two it would be to not hold grudges if it's going to prevent you from making more money.

Imagine the slopfest Punk vs Austin would be. Two of the sloppiest wrestlers in the history of sloppy wrestling.

Brock is the sloppiest wrestler in history, couldn't even suplex a frail old man last year without throwing them on their head. Can't wait till he gets upset again and quits something else.

11045492_966763146676620_9047254776860238460_n.jpg

Lol some bloke got a little excited at axxess it would appear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11045492_966763146676620_9047254776860238460_n.jpg

Lol some bloke got a little excited at axxess it would appear.

AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Lesnar vs. Orton for Number 1 contender ship? I've been wanting to see that match for a while.

You just assuming that? Why would Reigns get the shot? Brock didn't even get pinned to lose the belt.

Well Reigns was the Run that Flattened Leasner to get him out of the Ring.

Might also be a Triple Threat

And now they start rehabbing Roman Reigns's character, they put the title on someone who gets booed and is part of the Authority, WWE is probably hoping like hell now that Reigns getting screwed around by the Authority for the next few months will help people start getting behind him again

And now they start rehabbing Roman Reigns's character, they put the title on someone who gets booed and is part of the Authority, WWE is probably hoping like hell now that Reigns getting screwed around by the Authority for the next few months will help people start getting behind him again

Well - I can’t see Rollins being Champion Long so Yeah they be Pushing Reigns vs the Authority angle.

Reigns to be Champion in 2-3 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back