NRL Round 4 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Unfortunately only 1 game matters to me this weekend and that will be on Sunday at the MCG. Go the Black Caps!!

Souths by 22 over the Eels
Doggies by 8 over the Tigers
Knights by 10 over Penrith
Cronulla by 12 over GC
Dragons by 2 over the Sea Eagles
Warriors by 6 over Brisbane
Roosters by 24 over Canberra
Cowboys by 2 over Melbourne

if there wasn't already a good reason to hate parra. they keep ******* my tips!

so far 0 from 2
as for the rest:

Knights v Penrith
injuries are piling up (i talked about lack of depth pre season) team still hasn't addressed the weak defensive out wide and thats where the knights strike from. let's hope my horror run of tipping continues

Knights 24-18

Sharks v Titans
Could go either way, titans look stronger but the sharks have improved a bit.

titans by a nose

Dragons v Manly
well s**t the dragons actually won a game! not sure how it happened, well illawarra fans i hope you enjoyed it. switch off this game and and watch a replay of last week because your not winning this one.

Manly 32-16

Warriors v broncos
tough call off the back of the broncos win last week but i'm still not rating them.

New Zealand 22-14

Roosters v Raiders
sorry canberra fans but you've already lost.

Roosters 28-8

Cowboys v Storm
the cowboys just keep finding ways to lose, i mean s**t they didn't just lose to the broncos they made them look good.
while the vics go from frozen wasteland to the frying pan. and they'll have the refs against them as everyone does up north.
but hey 2-1 v 0-3

Storm, 23-20

Who? Parramatta??

No way are we certs to win the premiership, but I do think we are capable of making the 8.
But we were certs last night, we generally don't lose to the wabbits at Parramatta Stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah baby! Would never have guessed it but alone we sit on top after 4 rounds :thumbsu: :D

Was up there on the weekend and it was great to see the community get behind our 'mining' weekend.

About time you won in those god awful jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back