Resource Supercoach & Dreamteam Questions

Hey guys. Just wondering if Howe is looking like staying down back this year - considering him for SC. Any word on what role he'll be playing? And for that matter, is there any particular reason he hasn't played in the NAB games yet? Cheers.
Injured a hammy recently so hasn't played NAB and may miss round 1 too. If back he'll likely play as a loose/3rd man up type role to use his marking and reading of the ball.

Hey Demon supporters! Good luck for the year ahead.

How are you rating Ben Newton's job security ? and upside?
Upside, plenty. Looks a solid player from what we've seen in NAB cup games. Job security might be patchy though. He's still only a depth mid at this stage, similar to Michie last year. Will probably get a few early games, but is likely to be in and out of the side throughout the year.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Upside, plenty. Looks a solid player from what we've seen in NAB cup games. Job security might be patchy though. He's still only a depth mid at this stage, similar to Michie last year. Will probably get a few early games, but is likely to be in and out of the side throughout the year.

I actually reckon he'd pretty much be a lock. Looks like he knows what he's doing to me, meaning he's got Bail, M.Jones, Terlich, McKenzie, etc covered. He's been in the system 3 or 4 years and should be ready to go. I reckon he'll play 20+ games. He'll probably be in the Round 1 side and after a few injuries he'll be about the 7th or 8th bloke in line to get the chop at worst.

Varicho

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2008
Essendon
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey Guys, is Vandenberg going to get elevated? I know earlier in the week there was a rookie deadline for elevations and didn't hear about him... I know you can still elevate for Long term Injruioes. Is this likely to happen ebfore rounbd 1?

cougar000

All Australian
Oct 9, 2007
In a house
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey Guys, is Vandenberg going to get elevated? I know earlier in the week there was a rookie deadline for elevations and didn't hear about him... I know you can still elevate for Long term Injruioes. Is this likely to happen ebfore rounbd 1?

Good chance he will with Petracca out for year and Trengrove won't be back anytime soon I guess he is on the LTI list as well. I hear Harmes being playing pretty good for Casey in practice matches another rookie looking for a chance for upgrade.

Yes; both Petracca and Trengove are LTIs so it's pretty likely he'll be elevated for one of them soon.

cammo6556

Cancelled
10k Posts Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A. BeanCoiNFT Investor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Oct 10, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hey guys... Rumours around vandenberg not training, being selected for Casey have me a little worried he's injured...

Any of your spies know anything about this?

Back