The Official Week 22 Thread...where we make some noise for the return of Paul George

If you had to win a title in the next 5 years, which player would you prefer to have on your team?

• Kevin Love

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Andrew Wiggins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kendrick Perkins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Matthew Dellavedova

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
Bulls vs Knicks is beautiful

and by beautiful I mean beautiful we are beating up a sub 500 team, everyone trying to get their averages early because they know there is a good chance thy sit in the second half

Charlotte doing a number on the Hawks, up 15 with 3 minutes left.

Hawks*

*No Teague, Millsap, Horford, Korver, Carroll.

An ok win given the D/OT the night before, but would have preferred to beat the Wizards and not play so shite last night.

hahahaaa RT @Lockedonsports: "He got his stats and he got the L as always" -- Trevor Booker on post game interview on Jazz radio.

All this stuff is more of an indictment on the rest of OKC than Russ.

Looking at you Dion you chubby campaigner.

Also it's Trevor Booker....

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
All this stuff is more of an indictment on the rest of OKC than Russ.

Looking at you Dion you chubby campaigner.

Also it's Trevor Booker....
I don't believe he was referring to Russell.....

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Trivia tidbit: today, rusty westbrook almost registered stats at consecutive numbers between 1 and 9!

1 offensive rebound
3 3PFGM
4 fouls
6 ass
7 defensive rebounds
8 rebounds total
9 TOs
0 wins too

I don't believe he was referring to Russell.....

Well I missed the boat then, I don't pay attention to anything out of Salt Lake City, even the Australian NBA Superstar.

Figured it was more Russ got his points/stats but didn't get the W herp derp that's quite popular.

Oh I see he's not an Kanter fan.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Well I missed the boat then, I don't pay attention to anything out of Salt Lake City, even the Australian NBA Superstar.

Figured it was more Russ got his points/stats but didn't get the W herp derp that's quite popular.

Oh I see he's not an Kanter fan.
To be fair if you come out the day of a game against your old club and question their professionalism you'd best bring your a game

Drumroe

Premiership Player
May 9, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
What's funny is that Jonas Jerebko would probably have been the perfect 'Stretch 4' to play with Drummond, KCP, Jackson and a Small Forward (Justise Winslow or Stanley Johnson?).
While I like Jerebko I dont think he's really an ideal starter on a team long term, good role player though.

On the second part, Im all aboard the Winslow bandwagon, think he could be an awesome fit on the wing with KCP if they both get consistent on their outside shot.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Andy Larsen: What was the biggest frustration? Enes Kanter: "I will say almost everything. I didn't bring it every night. Almost everything was a frustration. It wasn't just basketball stuff. It was just professionalism. After I see OKC, then I was like, this is how NBA teams are. You know how you're like in a dream, that you have a superpower and you don't want to open your eyes? OKC's been like that for me."

To be fair to Enes, he did cop three years of Ty Corbin.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
To be fair to Enes, he did cop three years of Ty Corbin.
To be fairer to enes he didn't have ty this season and he was garbage. Perhaps if he spent more time working on his game then talking he'd have done better. Oh it's not professional enough, then man up and make it professional

Brow has monty as a coach and he seems OK

Hayward had the same situation as kanter and has done ok

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
To be fairer to enes he didn't have ty this season and he was garbage. Perhaps if he spent more time working on his game then talking he'd have done better. Oh it's not professional enough, then man up and make it professional

Brow has monty as a coach and he seems OK

Hayward had the same situation as kanter and has done ok

I know, but any excuse to drop a Ty Corbin joke ;)

The writing was on the wall for Kanter. Utah's defence was trash when he started, and for whatever reason he and Favors didn't seem to complement one another.

Will be interested to see how much money OKC or anyone else throws at him in the off-season.

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
foxsports - dante exum helped the jazz beat oklahoma

Lol, just saw that. Checked the box score, thinking he had a big game and "led the way" as they claimed. The two shots they showed him hitting were the only shots he made for the game (2-8 from the field), and he had one rebound, no assists, two turnovers and four fouls, in 19 minutes. Sounds more like the Jazz won despite him TBH.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Lol, just saw that. Checked the box score, thinking he had a big game and "led the way" as they claimed. The two shots they showed him hitting were the only shots he made for the game (2-8 from the field), and he had one rebound, no assists, two turnovers and four fouls, in 19 minutes. Sounds more like the Jazz won despite him TBH.
Defensively the jazz were superb with him on court tho. Think it was a rating of 78 odd or something duly

Back