2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Clarke, Maxwell gets the wicket so he brings back his mates...

It's called bowling to a plan. The moment certain batsmen appear at the crease, you deploy certain bowlers to attack them early. It's nothing new, it's called creative captaincy, and nothing to do with "mates". Keep your dislike of Clarke to yourself.

Said it before the game, I think they could have bowled and taken the risk to put us on the back foot.

Horrible innings from Williamson.

I certainly wished we'd bowled now, my big worry was that with the early nerves we'd get knocked over cheaply.

Might have been better bowling first and easing our way into the game, easy to say in hindsight though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th time with a rank delivery too. Guy is a woeful allrounder and a giant ******** to match.
He's an all rounder because he's a very good fieldsman, and a handy part timer with the ball, although his knack of taking wickets is highly entertaining.

4th time with a rank delivery too. Guy is a woeful allrounder and a giant ******** to match.

* you can be insufferable at times. I don't like Maxwell much either but he's been good this tournament and an offspinner spinning a ball to hit the top of off isn't a rank ball. Guptill played it poorly but it wasn't a rank ball to anyone who doesn't have an axe to grind with the bowler

Guy is a woeful allrounder and a giant ******** to match.

mkyszk.jpg

NOTE - the role of " DAVID OTUNGA " is now being played by bradesmaeyuean

**** you can be insufferable at times. I don't like Maxwell much either but he's been good this tournament and an offspinner spinning a ball to hit the top of off isn't a rank ball. Guptill played it poorly but it wasn't a rank ball to anyone who doesn't have an axe to grind with the bowler
Spinning? If that was spinning then I am the Duke of Edinburgh. Even the commentary team agreed it was a rank piece of crap. The only way Maxwell gets wickets.

It's called bowling to a plan. The moment certain batsmen appear at the crease, you deploy certain bowlers to attack them early. It's nothing new, it's called creative captaincy, and nothing to do with "mates". Keep your dislike of Clarke to yourself.

Spot on!

What's more likely - the Australian cricket team and captain have a plan in place in the most important ODI of the last 7.5 years for us, or Clarke is being petulant and just making it up as he goes along based on his likes/dislikes.

Some people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back