Picola & District NW 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Picola added 12 to their list are they a smokey for the finals? Toc seem to have some nice recruits as well. What's everyone's prediction for season 2015 in the North?

Heard Picola added 12 to their list are they a smokey for the finals? Toc seem to have some nice recruits as well. What's everyone's prediction for season 2015 in the North?

We played Picola in a practice match on Sunday, they'll certainly win their share of games. They have worked on a press during their preseason and added some pretty seasoned bodies, it was a very physical game and they were well disciplined with the press, it was much like Blighty's press in the last couple of years. One of their new recruits Morgan from Moama hurt himself in the first quarter, stretchered off. Think it was his knee. Wouldn't surprise me to see them clinch a finals spot, but hard to say when I haven't seen other sides play yet. They won the game comfortably.

Who are Toc's good recruits, I know of Bain and Baron but what others go alright?

We played Picola in a practice match on Sunday, they'll certainly win their share of games. They have worked on a press during their preseason and added some pretty seasoned bodies, it was a very physical game and they were well disciplined with the press, it was much like Blighty's press in the last couple of years. One of their new recruits Morgan from Moama hurt himself in the first quarter, stretchered off. Think it was his knee. Wouldn't surprise me to see them clinch a finals spot, but hard to say when I haven't seen other sides play yet. They won the game comfortably.

Who are Toc's good recruits, I know of Bain and Baron but what others go alright?

Young Steve Patten returning after a few years at Finley, kicked a few bags of 5 in his time there as a small forward & part time on baller and Dane Maxwell ruckman/forward also from Finley. Should keep them in the top 4 mix

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know player availability however this weeks opening round and GF replay match could feature .
- 4 x 2015 bushrangers 3 TAC 1 u16's,
- Last years Pearce medalist
- The leading goal kickers for the past two years in both the NW and SE divisions .
- GV's 2014 ruckman
- 2 KPP from last years O&M grand final
- 2014 rookie of the year
- 2014 BOG granny

Promotors dream . Expecting some bumper crowds this week .

Don't know player availability however this weeks opening round and GF replay match could feature .
- 4 x 2015 bushrangers 3 TAC 1 u16's,
- Last years Pearce medalist
- The leading goal kickers for the past two years in both the NW and SE divisions .
- GV's 2014 ruckman
- 2 KPP from last years O&M grand final
- 2014 rookie of the year
- 2014 BOG granny

Promotors dream . Expecting some bumper crowds this week .

Forgetting a former AFL player as well roar? Sanderson? Or is it a different bloke

Can anyone shed some insight into jerildere v strathmerton games yesterday looked like a cracking game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back