Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey threenewpadlocks any chance you can adjust the drafting times down again? We need to get this thing knocked over. We have timed out on the same person 2, possibly 3 times in a row. Barring you going out and having a life :p, we have drafted 2 players in 36 hours. I wish everyone who isn't planning on following the draft could use auto pick like you did.
I am losing quality Internet connection tomorrow while travelling and would love to finalise my team before I go
I know you are doing the best you can and you don't have to run this. The fact you do, I appreciate very much.
Just having an old man whinge

Hey threenewpadlocks any chance you can adjust the drafting times down again? We need to get this thing knocked over. We have timed out on the same person 2, possibly 3 times in a row. Barring you going out and having a life :p, we have drafted 2 players in 36 hours. I wish everyone who isn't planning on following the draft could use auto pick like you did.
I am losing quality Internet connection tomorrow while travelling and would love to finalise my team before I go
I know you are doing the best you can and you don't have to run this. The fact you do, I appreciate very much.
Just having an old man whinge
I'll reduce it to 6 hours now, and then see where we are in a day or two.

Also remember guys as an aside you can set rankings in the middle of the draft, and set it to pick automatically pick the highest ranked available player. Please rank enough people until your next pick if you know you're going to be away from the Internet or whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back