Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Lol- I thought you were telling me you'd rather drink coca cola than coffee- after I'd mentioned how many coffees I'd had that day. :$

I'm glad we don't have our real pics up as avatars. That would cause a lot of problems, I think :)

You could put your Real Pic up as your av if you wanted- nobody would know :)

What about this, then?

I couldn't possibly post my real photo as my avatar, the guys wouldn't leave me alone! You know how it is, don't you Teri?

9844e589fcfee3851b31a34656f15772.jpg

What I think I look like thanks to my magic mirror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was Shell. Could've been Kitty.

Was this the selfie?
View attachment 119519

I had it as my av last night but only briefly. I had two people say how gross and disgusting it was, so I took it down.
Isn't that John Elliot? :p Just put a f** hanging out of his mouth lol

Thought it was Shell. Could've been Kitty.

Was this the selfie?
View attachment 119519

I had it as my av last night but only briefly. I had two people say how gross and disgusting it was, so I took it down.
I HATE soft drink, except tonic water with gin or vodka :D

I just found a bloody HUGE cricket in my garden- would've been bigger than my 'rude' finger :)
I decided to feed it to my hens so I caught it and poked it's head through the wire in the chicken pen. The big rooster came running up and I thought he took a peck at it, so I let it go. Wish I'd had my camera ready because, next thing I knew, there was the rooster staring at me, waiting for me to poke my fingers through the fence again, and there was the huge cricket, clinging on for dear life to the neck feathers of the rooster! :D
Luckily, when I poked at it, the cricket jumped back through to my side and I was able to recapture it and throw it over to the red hens, one of which immediately swooped on it, grabbed it, and ran off with it in her beak, closely followed by her three sisters. :)

Here's my evil rooster :)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back