2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
California still flying strong

20150329_194655.jpg
Am I missing something here?

Go Watch the England game, or even the Semi Final...Does Australia make such a big total without Finch? No chance...

Finch >>>>>> Watson in this World Cup by a long way
That's your opinion and you're entitled to that, but suggesting Watson hasn't contributed to this cup campaign is blatantly false.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wasn't Harsha Bhogle on commentary during the Test matches with India? I'm sure he would have been in the country covering the matches. He's actually really good on the mic.

Wason the ABC

Why wasn't Harsha Bhogle on commentary during the Test matches with India? I'm sure he would have been in the country covering the matches. He's actually really good on the mic.
ABC grandstand radio. I know because I muted the rubbish ch9 commentary and turned the radio on:)

Am I missing something here?
There's the state flag for California hanging on one of the advert banners. Must be an Indian fan from there who came for the WC. There was a thread on Reddit last week about how many US flags that were being waved by US-based Indian fans at games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back