2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. Reminds me of the 2000 GF actually.
Appreciate you trying for the dig, but at least that one was interesting for a while.

This has been shot since McCullum attempted that hook shot on the third ball.

I'd say the player who's made the least contribution to our WC campaign would be Warner.

Not a bad call, but I would say Watson is behind him, whilst Warners only decent innings was against the worst opposition Australia faced, he got a few starts.

Watson is playing as an all rounder and his bowling has been trash whilst 1 solid innings in a comfortable win means he is very lucky to hold his spot. If not for one of the worst drop catches ever, his record for this World Cup would be very bleak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11096711_935654909799920_7323371182940406829_n.png

#THIScampaigner

Hello? WC Final is not a game where runs were needed?

Its become predictable every time we bat, I literally don't expect Finch to last long at the crease every time he comes out, and if he manages to be lucky enough to have an innings like that against India, then its an exception to the rule.

Finch doesn't even look like he can stay at the crease consistently, let alone actually stay at the crease.

Yet over the last 15 months probably been Australias best ODI batsman and unlike the rest of the side other than Smith, is actually able to consistently make hundreds.

Nothing wrong with an opener who once he gets past 20 is likely to score a ton...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back