2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Think while we should celebrate our win and celebrate the memory of Phil Hughes, people should also pay some respects to New Zealand and Martin Crowe. Tonight was their big chance to win it for him, unfortunately the occasion was too big and it didn't go their way, I feel a lot for Crowe.

Fantastic cricketer, wonderful ambassador for New Zealand and tonight was possibly the last match he saw.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
tumblr_n1nx98yYrQ1ttoxpno1_400.gif

mac_cat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Congratulations to the Aussies, and particularly well-done to the bowlers, who dominated in the final in a series where the batsmen had the upper hand.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Think while we should celebrate our win and celebrate the memory of Phil Hughes, people should also pay some respects to New Zealand and Martin Crowe. Tonight was their big chance to win it for him, unfortunately the occasion was too big and it didn't go their way, I feel a lot for Crowe.

Fantastic cricketer, wonderful ambassador for New Zealand and tonight was possibly the last match he saw.
I didn't know he was so ill, only found out the other day. Props to the Kiwis, they've been entertaining this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back