2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure after the last 6 months of Steve Smith's career capped off with tonight, he could have sex with every Aussie blokes wife/missus there is. Even let him finish off & crack open a beer for him.

Don't be surprised then if your son looks like Steven Smith. Don't more surprised if your son looks like Boof :cry:

Speeches were good, except for the usual thing about PH again. I get it. I just hope this is the last summer of it though. It has been done and now we can move on.

Best side of the WC won easily.

Could be a ODI retirement for Johnson, Haddin, Clarke (obv.), Watson (maybe)

It's been the first and only summer of it. You know, because it just happened at the start of the summer.

That was a pretty insipid performance by New Zealand. Barely a whimper.

Despite what may have been said publicly, no doubt they will be bitterly disappointed with that effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been the first and only summer of it. You know, because it just happened at the start of the summer.

Yes, but my point is, I hope we don't go through it next summer and the one after, and so on. This summer is fine, but after today that should be it.

They already started ripping the pitches out for the footy Thursday night

Wow I thought they would have waited until the traditional circle on the pitch event about 2am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back