Votes: 10 12.7%

Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going into this with 2hrs sleep. Lets do this.
Hahaha I'm hungover (Straya!) with 5 hours sleep. Have to be somewhere at 4.30pm so unless I watch it liveish I'll be waiting until tonight. Plus this thread adds to the fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to PWInsider.com, while preparing for his match with The Undertaker in the ring at Levi’s Stadium today, Bray Wyatt reportedly appeared to sprain his ankle.

Wyatt was taken away by a cart to the back of Levi’s Stadium. There is currently no word on how serious the injury is, but we will keep you updated if and when new information becomes available.

According to PWInsider.com, while preparing for his match with The Undertaker in the ring at Levi’s Stadium today, Bray Wyatt reportedly appeared to sprain his ankle.

Wyatt was taken away by a cart to the back of Levi’s Stadium. There is currently no word on how serious the injury is, but we will keep you updated if and when new information becomes available.

Get ready for a doped up Wyatt.

Woooooooo Mania baby.

The day I finally, and I mean FIINNNNNAAAAALLLLLYYYY get Quivorirs teste.
If String doesn't gas before making it to the ring.

It looks super weird watching wrestling in broad daylight.

I don't love the stage - but they've certainly given themselves a lot of room for some special entrances later on.

Everything about the New Day sucks immensely.

Back