Strategy Membership idea

Remove this Banner Ad

I think one area the club can improve on is recognising consecutive years of membership.
Hawthorn does this particularly well.

What do the Hawks do?

We've got those keyrings which are pretty bloody cool. My little brother is a first time member and he mainly wanted the key ring - but all that came was a note saying they're out of stock on "rookie key rings" (I choose to interpret this as a really good thing) and they'll mail one ASAP.

Great idea, but i would expand it to include North fans who would go but can't afford to buy memberships or attend individual games.

I'd like to imagine 5000-10000 fans out there whom are doing it tough and can't justify a membership as they would have to forgo food, ciggies, shards etc

The dogs have a pay it forward campaign, i'd certainly be happy to contribute under this type of scenario.

Believe it works by "me" nominating 5 "broke" lapsed members and paying for their membership who in turn nominate 5 for 2016 and they for 2017 and so on.

Could see us doing it better than them as that's how we usually roll.
Bang on. Football is life for some and if a North member has fallen on hard times it'd be great to keep them going.

The op may have got his maths wrong but the sentiment is bang on. There are 200,000 new australians every year.

What shitz me is the reward of consecutive...I dropped mine for 3 years when we were on one wage and so out of the past 20 years I have been a member for 17 years of that time and don't get rewarded because of the s**t data base we had.

wtw.jpg

What shitz me is the reward of consecutive...I dropped mine for 3 years when we were on one wage and so out of the past 20 years I have been a member for 17 years of that time and don't get rewarded because of the s**t data base we had.

wtw.jpg

Me too, been a member since '92, but missed a year when I lived in england and another 2 when I was in singapore. But I toowould like it to say 19, rather than 3.

At the risk of sounding cold, I'd like to see some solid analysis of how much we convert freebie supporters into paid up members.

While's it's a nice fuzzy sound idea on many levels it might well have no real carryover into growing our genuine cash contributing / match attending base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back