No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN every single Essendon player is found not guilty tomorrow, do you think anyone will apologise?

WHEN every single Essendon player is found not guilty tomorrow, do you think anyone will apologise?

Nah cos they're "not guilty"

"Caroline Wilson is trying to destroy James Hird's life."

Said by Robbo on SEN weeks and weeks back, and something I won't be forgetting in a hurry.

Must have missed this one - would have been a good interview to catch.

Anyway, I'll be in here tomorrow. Going to try to distance myself from it all today.

Dude, I was asking do you think anyone would apologise TO EFC and players, Hird, etc...

My post is inferring that people won't apologise since they only got off on a technicality dude dude duder

... oh and here's a good reason to not try to argue on the HTB ..

hahaha that's a nice idea but yeah...

Good example recently, one of the geniuses on that board decided the AFL's delays were a disgrace, and declared that he had no idea why WADA hadn't punished them.

When you first read that sentence you'll probably think, mmm, sounds a bit weird but ok I kind of get where he's coming from. But if you actually think about it in any kind of detail, you start to realise just how unbelievably stupid that is. WADA punish the AFL? How? WADA aren't a omnipotent legal entity and nor are they some kind of magical policeman that can punish all of your bogey men for you. In fact, WADA never actually punish anyone. Ever. They simply review cases and conduct any required prosecution at CAS. As always, any penalty is leveled by the governing body on the direction of CAS.

Yet this guy thinks WADA can somehow punish the AFL!

So, I didn't scorn him (at first anyway). I asked him could he please explain this strange concept to me? Tumbleweeds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't pay me to watch FC, no matter the result.
Ditto. And I used to watch it if I was home on Monday nights, before all this asada garbage began and wilson started her hate campaign.

The ads alone for tomorrow night's "special" make me wanna spew. Imagine the crap they'll be peddling on the show itself, regardless of tomorrow's result.

just saw a #standbyhird sign at Wrestlemania.

It's an international movement people!!

hahaha that's a nice idea but yeah...

Good example recently, one of the geniuses on that board decided the AFL's delays were a disgrace, and declared that he had no idea why WADA hadn't punished them.

When you first read that sentence you'll probably think, mmm, sounds a bit weird but ok I kind of get where he's coming from. But if you actually think about it in any kind of detail, you start to realise just how unbelievably stupid that is. WADA punish the AFL? How? WADA aren't a omnipotent legal entity and nor are they some kind of magical policeman that can punish all of your bogey men for you. In fact, WADA never actually punish anyone. Ever. They simply review cases and conduct any required prosecution at CAS. As always, any penalty is leveled by the governing body on the direction of CAS.

Yet this guy thinks WADA can somehow punish the AFL!

So, I didn't scorn him (at first anyway). I asked him could he please explain this strange concept to me? Tumbleweeds.

I commend your patience. I really wish I was capable.

DJ1R4DV.png

i grew up in the 90's , so pretty much they goat generation.

And i love the amount of coverage we get around the game , now gives us a greater insight into the game . And people complaining about the media ....the media is fighting for attention in the modern world, there are now so many ways we get to the news and how we take our news in its no wonder they turned absolute drivel into backpage headlines
Gen Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back