Votes: 12 15.2%

Votes: 14 17.7%

Votes: 20 25.3%

Votes: 8 10.1%

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a vfl logo on a jersey...

Then again HHH was to busy thinking of his massive ego to give a s**t about the rest of the show

This is the future under HHH, enjoy!
I hated Trips's backroom s**t in the past as well, but how can't you see that that was 100% Vince's ego?

It was WWE vs. WCW...LOL remember how I beat WCW? Because I beat ******* WCW. I did. I beat them. At the exact moment Triple H was pinning Sting I was on the phone to Ted Turner, telling him I beat him. He's a bit senile these days, so he needed a personal reminder, plus he doesn't have balls the size of grapefruits like I do. Now what other throwbacks can I do, oooh I know, tomorrow I'll have all the divas booked to make out with me again. God, I'm a stud. And a genetic jackhammer.

call your spots John....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumblr_nm00mh80vC1s97z2ro1_540.png

I hated Trips's backroom s**t in the past as well, but how can't you see that that was 100% Vince's ego?

It was WWE vs. WCW...LOL remember how I beat WCW? Because I beat ******* WCW. I did. I beat them. At the exact moment Triple H was pinning Sting I was on the phone to Ted Turner, telling him I beat him. He's a bit senile these days, so he needed a personal reminder, plus he doesn't have balls the size of grapefruits like I do. Now what other throwbacks can I do, oooh I know, tomorrow I'll have all the divas booked to make out with me again. God, I'm a stud. And a genetic jackhammer.

So its Vinces ego that has decided it should be HHH to personally bury every WCW wrestler who has joined the WWE? :rolleyes:

Back