Collingwood’s Josh Thomas, Lachie Keeffe accept two-year bans for taking banned drug clenbuterol

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watching 360?

Have to laugh at Robbo saying he doesn't believe the players. When Hird tells him something it's the leading story in the HS the following day.

This is what truly annoys me about some of the journo's but in particular Robbo. He is a fan boy first and foremost. He doesn't get it that as a journo (more specifically the Chief Football Writer) that he can't take sides. So he believes what the club he supports tells him but not of the Pies. Wrong in many ways.

And for the record what also annoys me is his stupidity.

why is this thread about Essendon?

Deflection much?

Yes, that's exactly why.

The thread is full of Essendon supporters trying to deflect.

This is what truly annoys me about some of the journo's but in particular Robbo. He is a fan boy first and foremost. He doesn't get it that as a journo (more specifically the Chief Football Writer) that he can't take sides. So he believes what the club he supports tells him but not of the Pies. Wrong in many ways.

I never thought Sheehan was the sharpest tool in the shed but he looks like the president of Mensa in front of Robbo.

So many people look at this the wrong way. "How stupid can they be?" "Why would they do that after Essendon?"

There are many people in many sports that are just not good enough to compete without the help of banned substances. To Keefe and Thomas it may just be this simple, take the banned substance or never play in the AFL and say good bye to fame and fortune. There will be countless players in the AFL who are the same, they are chasing there dreams.

It is why there will never be a clean AFL or any professional sport.

Or almost everyone else (if not all) are on it and they just plain and simple farked up their dosages. Or went off the beaten track with their PED's and got caught out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deflect by talking about the thread topic? nice 1

I suggest you go back...the comparisons and attempts at equivalence were started by Essendon supporters with the 'See, we're not that bad, everyone does it' line.

And for the record, I think we should throw the book at these 2, just as we should EFC (assuming all are found guilty), as we should if (when?) a Richmond player gets caught doing something like this.

A hair test will show if they are juicng or they may have eaten something contaminated.

If they have had a tiny bit in meat a hair test will be negative, whereas if they've been using it will build up and almost certainly be positive.

Not sure if ASADA does that tho.

you realise this thread is about collingwood players right?

I seem to recall a few of your fellow supporters suggesting that "Hirdy was right about Collingwood". Your 'poster of the year' may also have inferred that this positive test was somehow sanctioned by the club.

And how fat he is... ;)

I suggest you go back...the comparisons and attempts at equivalence were started by Essendon supporters with the 'See, we're not that bad, everyone does it' line.

And for the record, I think we should throw the book at these 2, just as we should EFC (assuming all are found guilty), as we should if (when?) a Richmond player gets caught doing something like this.
irrelevant. The thread is about Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back