SFA Ask Me Anything (Episode 40: jmoo wan - pg. 174)

Remove this Banner Ad

BoshtrichBurger Why don't you want to be sued?
tumblr_mkkdo3iICZ1r5j928o1_250.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're feeling melancholic.

Rhymes with blunders.
Close but not entirely true. We haven't tried to poach you at all :). Just trying to see if we could perhaps get our end of a potential trade bargain but thankfully, that won't happen.

Mods, look what you've done. My readership is disoriented, scared and hungry.

Please move this thread back to the main board... If a trade is required with another thread I vote we move the Dr. Pantskyle thread (aka SFA Ask Me Anything: The Glee Version).

okeydoke7 The Filth Wizard

Mods, look what you've done. My readership is disoriented, scared and hungry.

Please move this thread back to the main board... If a trade is required with another thread I vote we move the Dr. Pantskyle thread (aka SFA Ask Me Anything: The Glee Version).

okeydoke7 The Filth Wizard
This lived a long, long life on the main board. Nearly 2 months.

There has been a gradual deterioration in SFA related questions/answers. The thread is now a general discussion thread. Questions and answers are usually of general nature, images, GIFs, Simpsons quotes. Possibly related to TV, music, movies, sport. It is now rare in this thread for questions to be about qooty, the SFA or the persona. It is just a general focus on one person at a time with general questions, answers and discussion.

We can move it to the main board and keep everything SFA/player specific. OR we can have the thread here. Noting that the club room was designed for exactly this reason, so that threads like these don't need to die or be over moderated. AND so that threads like these can continue to have free license to dicuss anything they wish, with no restrictions, rather than enforcing SFA/persona specific questions.

This thread as it has been for the last couple of week is no different to "what's on your mind SFA"

This lived a long, long life on the main board. Nearly 2 months.

There has been a gradual deterioration in SFA related questions/answers. The thread is now a general discussion thread. Questions and answers are usually of general nature, images, GIFs, Simpsons quotes. Possibly related to TV, music, movies, sport. It is now rare in this thread for questions to be about qooty, the SFA or the persona. It is just a general focus on one person at a time with general questions, answers and discussion.

We can move it to the main board and keep everything SFA/player specific. OR we can have the thread here. Noting that the club room was designed for exactly this reason, so that threads like these don't need to die or be over moderated. AND so that threads like these can continue to have free license to dicuss anything they wish, with no restrictions, rather than enforcing SFA/persona specific questions.

This thread as it has been for the last couple of week is no different to "what's on your mind SFA"

disappointed-gif_2.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back