Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Most of the categories in my matchup with Ollafub are close, but the edge may well come this evening. He has six skaters playing to my one. The weekend is pretty even in turns of games played, so if I can stave off an attack this evening, we're in for a good one on Sat-Sun.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Most of the categories in my matchup with Ollafub are close, but the edge may well come this evening. He has six skaters playing to my one. The weekend is pretty even in turns of games played, so if I can stave off an attack this evening, we're in for a good one on Sat-Sun.
My matchup is exactly the same. For the 2nd day this week i have one person dressed and its questionable that he even plays. I just hope i'm not too far behind at the end of the day.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Corey Crawford you f**ker! Unbelievable. Screwed me completely. Bye bye McDavid.
Well deserved after last weeks bullshit you pulled over me. Frustrating thing is.. I'd be leading all categories comfortably but Goalies over your opponent. (7-5 I'd be up but unlikely to lose any other categories)

Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Well deserved after last weeks bullshit you pulled over me. Frustrating thing is.. I'd be leading all categories comfortably but Goalies over your opponent. (7-5 I'd be up but unlikely to lose any other categories)
I didn't pull anything over you. Your #1 goalie was Lindback.

Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
There are still a lot of stats that could go either way, tbt. Looks bad at first glance, but goals, assists, PIMs, PPPs and shots are all close

Marns

Back from the dead
Sep 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Looks like it's all over between me and Ollafub.
Gonna make sure I'm awake during the draft this year to avoid drafting Dan Boyle in the first round.

Back