2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kiewa v Wahgunyah GF. Wahgunyah start with Rutherglen, Tallangatta, Beechworth & Saints. Based on their pre-season recruiting they should win all 4 and have their confidence up by the time they meet some of the stronger sides and give themselves a good chance of finishing with the double chance.

Let's see what everyone's opinions are on the following

Top 5.
Kiewa
Mitta
Chiltern
Wahgunyah
Thurgoona

Premiers: Kiewa

Runner up: Mitta

Wooden spoon: Wodonga Saints

Biggest improver: Wahgunyah

Biggest slider: Dederang

Leading goalkicker: Breen (tallangatta)

League medal: Jason Bartel

Let's see what everyone's opinions are on the following

Top 5.
Kiewa
Mitta
Chiltern
Wahgunyah
Thurgoona

Premiers: Kiewa

Runner up: Mitta

Wooden spoon: Wodonga Saints

Biggest improver: Wahgunyah

Biggest slider: Dederang

Leading goalkicker: Breen (tallangatta)

League medal: Jason Bartel

Think you're spot on but Cam McNeil will win the medal again.

should be a cracker of a season, certainly a lot more interest then the dull om.

Kiewa
mitta
Thurgoona
wahgunyah
chiltern

with not a lot sseparating the top five...
Another awesome season awaits. League to announce top 6 for two reasons. More money on the gate and so that no side misses out on making the finals. Saints to play more games at Bethanga and hold final there. Rutherglen to break away from bottom and end up third last. Thurgoona to choke in finals again. Beechworth want to go back to O&K or Upper Murray. DMB come out and say they are broke not because off the Bradshaw deal. Mitta to say they don't pay players and are all locals. Barny make late charge and upset the top 5. Hopefully you can see this is a joke but what if some of it came true??

I hope the saints do play more games out at Bethanga. It would be even better if they relocated out there.

I've been informed that dederang got a touch up from Walla in a practice match? Anyone confirm or deny this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hearing on the grapevine that Thurgoona are having some serious off field issues. Sponsors and players departed in the last few days as a result. Not good at this stage of preseason for any club.

Im hearing on the grapevine that Thurgoona are having some serious off field issues. Sponsors and players departed in the last few days as a result. Not good at this stage of preseason for any club.

Must be pretty serious for sponsors to take action. Are you going to leave us all hanging?

Thats all I know mate. The bloke that told me doesn't talk s**t but he's not the full bottle on the tdfl so he's just passing on what he's picked up.

The season is upon us whose everyones tips for round 1. Ill go with
Barnawatha over chiltern
Beechworth over wodonga
Thurgoona over dmb
Kiewa over mitta
Rutherglen over wahgunyah
Tallangatta over yack

Barring wodonga and dmb I think we are in for a very even comp this year

The season is upon us whose everyones tips for round 1. Ill go with
Barnawatha over chiltern
Beechworth over wodonga
Thurgoona over dmb
Kiewa over mitta
Rutherglen over wahgunyah
Tallangatta over yack

Barring wodonga and dmb I think we are in for a very even comp this year
I wouldn't be writing off any Team that Marc Almond Coaches Wongetty. Looking forward to the Season starting in under a weeks time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back