Media ClarkeMedia Presents: Mass Debate Round 1 - BFFL vs. Citroin

Who do you believe should win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In the blue corner, we have bffl with teammates, Noobz0r and Wise Guy Sam.
In the red corner, we have Citroin with teammates, Son of God and @Marlowe.

The debate will begin live in this thread from 7pm onwards until necessary.

Panel:
ClarkeM
Eth
Rendered Unsafe
fitzroybulldog
okeydoke7

========================================================
To all viewers:
In order to preserve the flow of the debate, we'd all appreciate it if you could please refrain from any form of discussion in here until the final conclusion or if you simply cannot wait, please take it to the Mass Debate Hub.

The argument: Citroin is a better poster than BFFL.

Citroin's side will begin the debate.

There will be two rounds where each team member is allowed one single post per round. They must also follow the order of the other team.

Deleted posts will be seen and counted so make all of your posts count.

Panel members will vote as per each round.

Rules:
Each poster will only be able to make 1 post per round. There will be two rounds.
All discussion should be kept to the appropriate discussion thread (this one).
Please leave the first page of the thread clear for the members of the debate.
Keep it civil.
The judges decision is final.
BigFooty and SFA Rules apply.

Last edited:

Why is Citroin a better poster than bffl?

I am tempted to post that Mobbs interview and leave it at that. It is that simple, though. Really. That interview alone adds more entertainment value to this league than every single one of bffl’s posts combined. COMBINED. I am sorry, that’s just the way it is. And before you think to yourself, “no, bffl is an unquantifiable value all on to his own”, I’ll remind, when you’re laughing at someone, that’s not on them, that’s on you.

Citroin has conducted a ton of other interviews too all to varying degrees of success. Are interview threads passé and completely oversaturating the market at the moment? Hell yes! But there’s a flame, a burning passion if you will, there inside Citroin; an interest to reach out and connect with people and offer, perhaps, some unique insights from us player as individuals. And guess what? Citroin finished those interview threads. That is a clutch play right there. Check bffl’s thread history – I’ll save you the time right now, and maybe throw up a spoiler alert – he can’t finish anything.

A

B

C

Always. Be. Closing. Bffl just cannot close. He is the antithesis of Mariano Rivera. Bffl makes a living ‘trolling’ on this board, concerned with status and always looking to ruffle some feathers. He does weird s**t like trying to resurrect the failed ‘Flogcutters’ concept with almost no understanding of how it is supposed to work. Who does that? Someone concerned with status, that’s who. Who called this debate, anyway? Who called out whom? Bffl, probably. No. Almost definitely. What constructive value does he really offer? He starts a few threads, calls out posters he deems inferiors, fails to finish those threads and then… what? And ******* hell, those are all my jobs, bffl. Get your own gig and find your own niche in this league without resorting to stealing other people’s s**t. Look to Citroin for some inspiration, if you like.

Last edited:
The first thing that I will admit straight off the bat is that Citroin has come up with some ok media threads in the last 2 seasons. The key word being ok. His urban dictionary thread was a great concept, however it was far too needy and self-conscious to properly work. Young Citroin was relying on others to get it across the line, his self conscious nature and need to be recognised meant that he was unable to make it his own. He didn’t take charge of the media piece, he wanted guidance, direction, to be noticed. With that sort of thread you do what you want and **** everyone else.

His interview thread went well. But interview threads? Really? It is hardly a new concept, and Citroin’s coincided with several others that were running at the time. The highlight was his interview with Mobbs, everyone loved it, I loved it. But was it a highlight because of Citroin? I put it to you that it was in fact not. I am of the opinion that anyone (even Citroin, who is in the bottom 10% of posters in the league) could have interviewed Mobbs and got a quality interview.

However, this is not the point of my opening salvo. Whilst he has written OK media, Citroin is still a god awful match thread poster. In my opinion, that’s the basic ability you need to display to make it in this league. Otherwise you’re, for all intents and purposes, a Kane Mitchell clone; you can do a lot of things right, but lack the basic footy skill that is… well, kicking. My point being that whilst he has done some OK media and made a bit of a splash, he can’t be considered a better poster than bffl, because he is just far below even he in terms of match thread quality, the most basic skill in qooty.

I particularly noticed this in the recent Dragons v Hawks match thread.

You play for the dagons. He. Hehe.

Danoz.

D= Dick
A= Arse
N= Naa
O= Or?
Z= Zoo.

The dick and the arse saw some animals and said, "Should we live there? Naa" Then they said, "Maybe? Or?" That was the dick and the arse's day out at the zoo.

Naa. I'm killing it with these puns.
P= Penis
V= Vagina
F= Friends

Which when compressed into a full sentance leads us to this=
Penis and vagina are friends.

Was this your idea the whole time?

Horrible, god awful, pathetic attempts at banter. And this highlights exactly the difference in quality between the two. Are they both immature? Yes. Does their banter need refining? Yes. But with bffl, there’s something to work with right now. He becomes an angry little boy, and fights back. He create something for you to banter back with, even if it feels like you are repeatedly smashing your head against a wall. You feel intellectually better than him, you can’t believe you’re still arguing with him, he doesn’t see sense, nor reason. But he drags you into banter, even if it’s at his level, even if he won’t concede, even if it’s one line.

What the **** are you meant to do with the above? You just can’t reply to that. Not because it’s witty, or too good, or nonsensical. It’s just astoundingly bad. It’s what I used to do in the playground at lunch with mates when I was 10, and even at that age I knew they were s**t jokes.

Now, I’m not saying bffl is an outstanding match thread poster. All I’m saying is that with displays like those I have shown you, that he clearly has a better grasp of it than Citroin has. One decent interview (which was because of Mobbs rather than Citroin), one instance of praise (again, Mobbs) has Citroin strutting around. But he still can’t post in match threads. He’s still not mature enough to be even close to a decent match thread poster. He’s even worse than bffl.

I rest my case.

You rest your case?

Oh, I thought that was just a figure of speech. Case closed.

Last edited:
I heard that bffl was just a legend.
And this is quality? Bffl is exceptionally arrogant. In his thread where he told you what AFL player you were (which wasn't finished, a high amount of hypocrisy because of the post he made in my thread wrongly explaining that I would never finish the thread) he describes himself as a player of the future, a Tom Boyd. If I could call bullshit I'd do it right now. Bffl is obviously a wanabe Leo, trying to be the bully in this league. He constantly bags me about my posts when the quality of his own is honestly shite. Noobz0r what if I told you I knew that they were floggy jokes? I even said later when someone told me to stop making s**t jokes, in a sarcastic manner, "Naa, I'm on fire. It's so funny."

But I assume you saw this anyway and tried to find some sort of argument (which you couldn't) against my posting. That interview with Mobbs? I won't deny, Mobbs is a gun. His use of language, the way he entertained us all was brilliant. But do you want to hear the best thing about that thread? It was finished. "I HOPE THE BULLER DEMONS DIE!" A thread with higher quality than all of bffl's combined. Why? Because the majority of the time, these threads weren't finished. Take a look at this;

This is what I mean croweater 41, thread was to rushed should have taken way more time.
Also the title is s**t.
We both know that this would have been much more effective as a proper media thread the a revue or an award.
It's plain, it says it how it is, it isn't witty or clever something which is usually an indicator of a good thread. That just gave me an idea for a thread.
I would argue and many would agree that witches hats:the rookies guide to the SFA was a better thread.

Is this not a poor bullying attempt? Sorry to have to shame a great poster in Noobz0r but this post received 11 likes:

**** off bffl, this is a better thread then anything you've ever done.

Great start Citroin, this could be the making of you young fella :thumbsu:

My point? Bffl is a massive bully who throws tantrums when the spotlight is off him. People started liking my posts in this thread and giving great feedback, and bffl starts abusing the thread again! Bffl can't deny this. The evidence is there.

Summary of this (for the tl;drer's out there) is simple. Bffl is a massive hypocrite with low quality in his posts. He argued that my title was s**t and boring, plus it wasn't creative. Pretty sure "Which AFL Team Do You Play For," is pretty much exactly those things.
Other main argument is that bffl is a bully. He constantly hangs s**t on my stuff when he really needs to concentrate on his own work. He craves attention.

Sorry for providing you all with a short version of a #tldr post. But it's what I do. Okey has inspired me.

To discuss who the better poster is, we must first find what makes a quality poster. I set out to do this by asking the question “What makes a quality poster?” to the top 30 posters from the players association MVP. The answer that came up the most was keeping it relevant to the SFA with a massive 47% of posters replying it. Let’s see how Citroin fares in this area.
I'm talking weed.
You always catch me out. Hey, does anyone else have that ad at the bottom of their screen about Bad Idea t-shirts? Or at the top?
Now that's golden entertainment! The English cricket team provides plenty of wickets (when they're batting) and plenty of sixes (when they're bowling)!

These were posted in just the last two match threads, relevance to the SFA? None.

The next highest response was originality with 36% of posters saying this was key to success, despite being amazingly vanilla and plain citroin has no originality which was proven in the Hawks Match Thread with the Mount Buller Demons.

#AtleyForDemonsCaptain
What about poor Atley???
And Atley (yes, for the 50th time I use an Atley joke) will be the captain by round 11

Atley jokes. Really?

And then he has the audacity to post these.

I'll go get your $5 so you can go and buy an original post.

That's original.

Judging by the guidelines set by the upper echelon of posters, Citroin is s**t.

People believe that Citroin is better than me at Interviews, heck Marlowes whole point was based around it. Yet I still have an interview which was liked more then any of citroins, I average .6 of a like more over my interviews and received a whopping 8 likes more in our interviews with the filth wizard (the only poster we have both interviewed). Citroins two teammates in this debate even complimented me for my interviews as well as one of our judges.

Can't believe the Wonders let this guy walk.

I must give kudos where it's due. To step up despite all previous criticisms and continue on to improve, then produce a media piece like this, shows that you're developing as a player, and your captain is on the right path.

Just fix a few grammar issues and I may even begin to like you.

Good stuff EF99. A thread.

Marlowe also brought up how I fail to finish threads, yet I remember Citroin promising his Game Day interviews to be a weekly thing throughout the season and none have been posted for a month.

The definition of a bully is “a person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker”. No one in the league goes up against posters who are better than themselves more than me, I consistently go up against the elite posters and fail. Does that stop me from trying? No. By calling me a bully all you have achieved is defeat. You just admitted that you are a weaker poster then myself and that I intimidate you.

Noobz0r what if I told you I knew that they were floggy jokes? I even said later when someone told me to stop making s**t jokes, in a sarcastic manner, "Naa, I'm on fire. It's so funny."

You are telling me that you purposely posted s**t? We waste enough time on your dribble but it is downright disrespectful to posters time when your intent is to post s**t.

In short, Citroin is McDonalds, he is popular but everyone is worse off for buying into his garbage.
Note: right on queue, citroin makes another atley joke.

Last edited:
You old guys should leave the young ones alone.

And you young guys are making it to damn easy for the old guys to have heart attacks.
Citroin your whole argument is based on bffl not finishing things. There have been 7ish rounds this season, how many Game Day interviews have you posted?
To all viewers:
In order to preserve the flow of the debate, we'd all appreciate it if you could please refrain from any form of discussion in here until the final conclusion or if you simply cannot wait, please take it to the Mass Debate Hub.

FFS

To all viewers:
Citroin your whole argument is based on bffl not finishing things. There have been 7ish rounds this season, how many Game Day interviews have you posted?
Nobody will ever want you debating on their behalf, bye now!

When I was first approached by ClarkeM to participate in this debate, at the backing of Citroin, I thought well this could be interesting. He's one of the most improved posters in the league and bffl has stagnated to the point that he's neither a good poster or relevant. When I realised it was Noobz0r who was kindly doing the honours of going into bat for somebody he didn't rate, I let out a grin as big as a Cheshire Cats... I disappeared down to the local newsagent and purchased a multitude of lotto tickets... my luck had finally changed.

Now the fact that Noobz0r couldn't bring himself to laud any of bffl's deeds suggest that he doesn't have any to laud. We know Citroin does because Noobz spoke candidly about his fine contributions earlier in regards to his brilliant and exquisitely presented interview thread which managed to capture the creator and founder of this league in rare detail.

Citroins creative and original thread 'Urban dictionary names' was another feather in his cap and was a prime example of his rapid improvement as a poster, even reaping praise by Noobz0r, the man entrusted to battle alongside bffl in his corner.

The question needs to be asked judges. Can Noobzor keep a straight face when presenting his argument, while his nose continues to get bigger... that's what happens when one blatantly lies does it not?

The below indicates that Noobz0r doesn't rate bffl at all and mistakenly thought he was in Citroins corner, representing this emerging star.
Actually it isn't, also this isn't even his idea.
Excellent comebacks as per usual. You're doing a great job at becoming the reputable poster you want to be.

Don't listen Citroin, top idea.

**** off bffl, this is a better thread then anything you've ever done.

Great start Citroin, this could be the making of you young fella :thumbsu:

Now judges, how can you take anything bffl's team say with any sincerity. I'll give you some prime examples where Noobzor once again clearly states that Citroin is the superior poster and bffl continues to struggle.
I find it hard to tell you apart from any other ugly chick.
This is the s**t that is holding you back. F Grade post.

Citroin is more relevent than bffl
It doesn't. And I actually don't think you are anyway. Maybe a few months ago at the height of your melt (and for what it's worth, it was all derision / trolling you, which is my sticking point), but hardly now. You've dropped right off the radar again.

Try finishing a thread.

We all know your persona isn't a troll. And this year? My point was you were a flash in the pan, you aren't truly relevant. You were laughed at league wide for a week, and people are already talking about you in past tense.

You don't have the longevity.

Not relevant? Hear that judges? bffl isn't relevant according to his #1 ally. Could we find ourselves in the position which sees bffl retire for a third time after being kicked and beaten by his own team?

I'll continue with providing a few quotes from some well respected players around the league who have also acknowledged Citroin's rapid improvement, and also rate him head and shoulders above bffl as a poster. Among them is the most respected player in the league and the current Admin. The last quote was taken from the 'What's your worth' PM, and I'm sure okeydoke7 won't mind... we'll get to that a little later.

In your opinion.

I don't need to find one of Citroin's posts, it's common knowledge that he has produced more quality to this league than you ever will.

Well s**t....
Not even close mate. Citroin has you covered by a fair margin

Citroin>BFFL.

It's no argument really.
Here's the thing bffl and the major difference. Citroin started out a lot like yourself, he got pulled up and told to pull his head in which he did and has focused on trying to improve.

You on the other hand started out the same, have many times gone away but continue to come back with the same rubbish. There is no / barely any improvement.

Stop tooting your own horn and earn some respect
Citroin's improvement leading into and early S19 has been a surprise and a welcome one. Has been terrific for us.

I couldn't find any noteworthy praise of bffl, because... there simply isn't any. We all know the answer as to why. Nobody rates him.

Comparing Citroin and bffl is much like how you prefer your steak. Both are raw, but Citroin is medium rare in comparison to bffl's rare... a little further along.

bffl (BigFooty is a capital B&F by the way) struts around this league trying too hard to make a name for himself and over complicates things. His petulance to lie in an attempt to big note himself has become tiresome, to the point where he can no longer be taken with any seriousness. An IQ of 164 and retiring to forge himself an AFL career are two examples, with the latter quite amusing since he returned a short time later.

This makes me believe that those question results were also made up... Regardless, I can vouch that in the Hawks v Royals match thread, most of Citroins post were SFA relevant.

'A massive 47% of posters' replying to it... that's some massive figure there of under half, and another example of not thinking before you post. Also Bear in mind that I don't know if anyone took those questions seriously. I know Marlowe and myself didn't.

What me might see in another week or so is bffl once again either leaving his club at an important time, or getting booted out the door again for not adhering to team standards.

I'll give you a tip bffl as I wrap this up. Never admit you're a failure as you've done, as that's a sign of weakness.

There's really nothing further to add. 4 people who have so far posted in this debate rate Citroin as a better poster than bffl... we all know who the only poster to rate bffl was... himself.

Next time Noobz0r, make your laughter when you're typing a little softer... my ears are still ringing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bffl is not a good poster. His persona fires a lot of shots and they often miss his mark, he is needy, abusive and a s**t stirrer. He tries to make an impact but it will often blow up in his face. Hell, he doesn't even have an avatar. He has one trick and that's his aggressive nature.

And than we have Citroin. He offers none of those things. It's evident he actually offers not much at all.

He is basically akkaps without the stat work which was that guys only perk. His 'jokes' are lame and his banter tame. Fence sitting cooney type, never one to share a gripe. His interviews are more a survey template, copied and repeated like FrankstonRover's banter of late. Soggy mentioned his match work was related, to bad Citroin has never actually berated, he only makes us frustrated with his belated grasp of humour that he really should get sooner and he is only really hated by his kin who is equally unrated.

Bffl is still learning his trade as an antagonistic type. I personally don't think he has the wit or creativity to pull it off like some before him but I'd much rather someone like him actually shaking things up in this league, creating activity, angst and banter. Bffl so far is well known for his top gear level of posting, but every know and than he catches another poster off guard and shows he might even turn out ok. Citroin on the other hand stock is on the rise for his safe empty posting. His style is simply to be present. Neither of these two are superstars that make you really think when they post but bffl gets involved with the spirit of being a SFA player while Citroin is in the spirit of being a modern day AFL player, simple and censored.

Okay. So we have established bffl is a pretty poorly rated poster. But has anyone dug any deeper in order to fully comprehend why that is? I will tell you: it’s because of his unwillingness to change, adapt or evolve. Times continue to change, nothing ever stays the same, but in the Sweet FA, one, little, thing remains constant: bffl’s flogishness.

Wise Guy Sam calls bffl’s banter ‘antagonistic’ and within the ‘spirit of being a Sweet FA player’ while at the same time criticising Citroin as being ‘lame’ and ‘tame’ because he doesn’t shake things up enough by calling out every second player he encounters.

I honestly don’t see any point in labelling players by their ability to shake things up. Jobe certainly shook things up. Atley shook things up. Uncle Leo shook thing up. AC/DC also shook things up, but there is an appropriate context behind that. Anyway. My point is, merely being known as a poster who can shake things up is just a terrible, unfortunate way to look at the way the Sweet FA operates. It is not a prized phrase to have added to your name as a descriptor when other people are trying to figure out your best qualities. “That bffl, wow, he really hook things up… at least before he was banned.”

Is Citroin playing it safe in comparison? Well that’s for you to decide, but give me safe and censored over erratic and unbuckled, because that’s just a recipe for a failed career.

Noobz0r wants to argue on the grounds that Citroin is a terrible, unrefined match thread poster as if match threads contain any inherent value. Does Mr. Noobz0r read match threads today? I am not going to bother digging up posts from my personal experience in match threads involving the Swamprats this season, and if that lack of research loses me a point in this debate, I’ll gladly cop it on the chin like a man, because frankly, I value my sanity over debate points, but if I were so inclined to direct your attention to that particular match thread, I am quite confident you will find a plethora of disgusting, degrading and utterly despicable posts from a number of posters not named Citroin, most of whom are now teammates with our beloved bffl.

My point is: any moron with access to a keyboard and some wi-fi can post in a match thread. That in itself is not an accomplishment. Look how many Wonders players post in match threads? Since when did we start measuring quality by the standards offered within match threads? They are trite and unremarkable and offer nothing but year-three playground-level banter. Media threads are where it’s at, and in that regard, Citron… hmm, what’s a polite term for ‘shits all over someone’? I can’t think of one. But Citroin is already streets ahead of bffl in that department. Sur0, the excellence of that Mobbs interview falls on Mobbs more than Citroin, but ask yourself: if we only ever had bffl instead of Citroin, would we have ever gotten that interview? No, we wouldn’t have. We probably still would have still gotten this debate thread, but it would have been ‘HaroLad vs. bffl’, and frankly, I don’t think anybody would have bothered to turn up for that debate. Not me, you, or anyone.

So who cares if someone’s match thread banter is less than desirable? Nobody remembers match threads after they’ve used them, and I bet, right off of the top of your head, you can’t name one match thread post from last season? I can’t. Of course, the impression left on me after every match thread is always a negative one, because they’re an utter waste of time. Judging anybody on their match thread posting is asinine.

Also, bffl, those question you asked me, I regarded them as a thinly veiled attempt from you to ascertain some much needed constructive criticism. Applying that to Citroin is akin to applying that to a mirror.

Bffl is not a good poster. His persona fires a lot of shots and they often miss his mark, he is needy, abusive and a s**t stirrer. He tries to make an impact but it will often blow up in his face. Hell, he doesn't even have an avatar. He has one trick and that's his aggressive nature.

And than we have Citroin. He offers none of those things. It's evident he actually offers not much at all.

He is basically akkaps without the stat work which was that guys only perk. His 'jokes' are lame and his banter tame. Fence sitting cooney type, never one to share a gripe. His interviews are more a survey template, copied and repeated like FrankstonRover's banter of late. Soggy mentioned his match work was related, to bad Citroin has never actually berated, he only makes us frustrated with his belated grasp of humour that he really should get sooner and he is only really hated by his kin who is equally unrated.

Bffl is still learning his trade as an antagonistic type. I personally don't think he has the wit or creativity to pull it off like some before him but I'd much rather someone like him actually shaking things up in this league, creating activity, angst and banter. Bffl so far is well known for his top gear level of posting, but every know and than he catches another poster off guard and shows he might even turn out ok. Citroin on the other hand stock is on the rise for his safe empty posting. His style is simply to be present. Neither of these two are superstars that make you really think when they post but bffl gets involved with the spirit of being a SFA player while Citroin is in the spirit of being a modern day AFL player, simple and censored.

Cheap shot, Sam. :mad:

bXS5vwZ.gif

Noobz0r what if I told you I knew that they were floggy jokes? I even said later when someone told me to stop making s**t jokes, in a sarcastic manner, "Naa, I'm on fire. It's so funny."

I thought this might be the case. And even in the instance where you're pulling the piss out of yourself for making such poor jokes, it's still appalling posting, and not remotely SFA standard banter. I knew you were young, and as I said when I was 10 I knew they were s**t jokes. Are you 10? You can try and dismiss your posting as poking fun at yourself all that you like, you still posted it, and it still doesn't change the fact that it was an attempt at banter (and an incredibly poor one at that). And hey, this might even be one of those oft repeated back pedalling moments where you've realised it's s**t and no ones laughing, so you attempt to pass it off as a joke.

Yeah... my money is on that.

Sorry for providing you all with a short version of a #tldr post. But it's what I do. Okey has inspired me.

Firstly, do you understand how a tl;dr post works? It's meant to be short. Secondly, they were poor cliffs. No dot points? No dashes? Poor form. Lastly, don't you dare compare yourself with Oleg. You're competing here to take yourself off the bottom rungs of this league, not mix it with the heavyweights.

When I was first approached by ClarkeM to participate in this debate, at the backing of Citroin, I thought well this could be interesting. He's one of the most improved posters in the league and bffl has stagnated to the point that he's neither a good poster or relevant. When I realised it was Noobz0r who was kindly doing the honours of going into bat for somebody he didn't rate, I let out a grin as big as a Cheshire Cats... I disappeared down to the local newsagent and purchased a multitude of lotto tickets... my luck had finally changed.

Now the fact that Noobz0r couldn't bring himself to laud any of bffl's deeds suggest that he doesn't have any to laud. We know Citroin does because Noobz spoke candidly about his fine contributions earlier in regards to his brilliant and exquisitely presented interview thread which managed to capture the creator and founder of this league in rare detail.

Citroins creative and original thread 'Urban dictionary names' was another feather in his cap and was a prime example of his rapid improvement as a poster, even reaping praise by Noobz0r, the man entrusted to battle alongside bffl in his corner.

The question needs to be asked judges. Can Noobzor keep a straight face when presenting his argument, while his nose continues to get bigger... that's what happens when one blatantly lies does it not?

The below indicates that Noobz0r doesn't rate bffl at all and mistakenly thought he was in Citroins corner, representing this emerging star.

Now judges, how can you take anything bffl's team say with any sincerity. I'll give you some prime examples where Noobzor once again clearly states that Citroin is the superior poster and bffl continues to struggle.

Not relevant? Hear that judges? bffl isn't relevant according to his #1 ally. Could we find ourselves in the position which sees bffl retire for a third time after being kicked and beaten by his own team?

I'll continue with providing a few quotes from some well respected players around the league who have also acknowledged Citroin's rapid improvement, and also rate him head and shoulders above bffl as a poster. Among them is the most respected player in the league and the current Admin. The last quote was taken from the 'What's your worth' PM, and I'm sure okeydoke7 won't mind... we'll get to that a little later.

I couldn't find any noteworthy praise of bffl, because... there simply isn't any. We all know the answer as to why. Nobody rates him.

Comparing Citroin and bffl is much like how you prefer your steak. Both are raw, but Citroin is medium rare in comparison to bffl's rare... a little further along.

bffl (BigFooty is a capital B&F by the way) struts around this league trying too hard to make a name for himself and over complicates things. His petulance to lie in an attempt to big note himself has become tiresome, to the point where he can no longer be taken with any seriousness. An IQ of 164 and retiring to forge himself an AFL career are two examples, with the latter quite amusing since he returned a short time later.

This makes me believe that those question results were also made up... Regardless, I can vouch that in the Hawks v Royals match thread, most of Citroins post were SFA relevant.

'A massive 47% of posters' replying to it... that's some massive figure there of under half, and another example of not thinking before you post. Also Bear in mind that I don't know if anyone took those questions seriously. I know Marlowe and myself didn't.

What me might see in another week or so is bffl once again either leaving his club at an important time, or getting booted out the door again for not adhering to team standards.

I'll give you a tip bffl as I wrap this up. Never admit you're a failure as you've done, as that's a sign of weakness.

There's really nothing further to add. 4 people who have so far posted in this debate rate Citroin as a better poster than bffl... we all know who the only poster to rate bffl was... himself.

Next time Noobz0r, make your laughter when you're typing a little softer... my ears are still ringing.

Ahhhh yes, it wouldn't be a debate with Son of God if he didn't blindly stick to one part of the story and go to the grave with his convictions. Don't get me wrong SoG, I've always backed and appreciated your posting style, but you really have missed a lot of the sotry here to try and paint me into a corner. Yes, bffl was posting like a flog early in that thread, yes I called him on it. He then manned up, admitted his posting was off and bordering on bullying, and he and Citroin made their peace (for the time being). Or do you not remember doing that Citroin? I'm assuming that since you liked that post by SoG that you agreed with it. Did bffl not apologise? An apology which you then accepted? And for what it is worth SoG, I praised bffl for admitting he was wrong (though I can't recall if it was in thread or in PM, and don't have the time at the moment to go and look). He was wrong, he evolved as a poster, manned up and and apologised. Or is this not enough?

Noobz0r wants to argue on the grounds that Citroin is a terrible, unrefined match thread poster as if match threads contain any inherent value. Does Mr. Noobz0r read match threads today? I am not going to bother digging up posts from my personal experience in match threads involving the Swamprats this season, and if that lack of research loses me a point in this debate, I’ll gladly cop it on the chin like a man, because frankly, I value my sanity over debate points, but if I were so inclined to direct your attention to that particular match thread, I am quite confident you will find a plethora of disgusting, degrading and utterly despicable posts from a number of posters not named Citroin, most of whom are now teammates with our beloved bffl.

Is this debate about bffl or the team in which he plays? Seems as if this is a shot at the Rats rather than our beloved bffl. The point still stands that Citroin is an awful match thread poster, seeing as you made no attempt to refute it.

Bffl this is ridiculous. Keeping it relevant to the SFA? If you read the background behind these posts you'd know what I was talking about. My good teammate Clint Beastwood and I were discussing how the other team was as good as the English Cricket team. And then, I pretended as a joke to stand up for the English team and say that they provided a lot of entertainment. Which is true when you think about it. I'm sure every player that's active in the league has made at least one post that isn't relative to the SFA. You can do better than that can't you bffl? No. The Atley posts? I've made about 5. It's no record. This is the rebuttal stage so I will argue against the part where you go on about my teammates complimenting you. Good for you old sport. But what we're actually discussing is whether or not our team mates have made a joke out of us or argued against us. Which Noobz0r has done to you.

But getting to the attacking part which I'm afraid I have no fancy word for. Noobz0r if bffl apologised to me it must have been such a shitty one I never remembered it. Since when has bffl evolved as a poster? Please inform me. Since when has bffl been a liked character in the league? Please inform me. Since when has bffl been a bully in this league? For a very long time. I'm still waiting for a good argument on why bffl is a better poster than myself. You're saying nice s**t about bffl, but not really comparing him to me. Please do. That's when s**t happens and we find out the truth.

Actually what we were discussing is who the better poster is between us not who noobzor made a joke of. Now again a bully is a person who intimidates a person inferior them themselves, Judges not even citroin thinks he is better then myself.

It is Easter so I am going to keep this short, Citroin has always been mocked and has been the barometer for the term flog.This is the same kid who just one week ago got chosen to have a drink with not because he was liked, but so he could be laughed at. Citroin says that being "liked" is a good measurement of quality. Does that mean that mcdonalds is the best restaurant? Or that juggs is crap?

Citroen, the difference between me and you is that I don't care about this debate. Im not even going to be here after, I was in this league for enjoyment, you joined to be better then your brother. Your whole existence here is based off you trying to bully some one. yet you still have the audacity to call me the bully?

Peace.

Back