Drug importer Shane Charter admits secrecy over peptide shipment

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, that's how I read it to. Just keeping the middle man in business.

The lack of authenticity certification is a ridiculous prospect though because Alavi would be making the compound up blind. How would he know what to compound it with, to what strength etc. I don't buy it, sorry.

Dear Mr Alavi,

Could you please compound this 'vitamin' powder into pills? It's a really strong vitamin mix, so please cut it with something you have lying around. About 10% vitamin, OK? Can you put those Superman "S" stamps on them as well? They're cool. If not, a smiley face will do.

This is all totally legit.

Thanks,

Mr Smith.

They genuinely admitted at the tribunal, they were injected with something that was almost certainly TB4, but because it was made in a dodgy Chinese factory and no one ever tested it - you can't prove it actually was TB4???!!

Well **** me.
Except, you know, unless you can prove the supply chain. With that proven and the player's own admission of injection, not a hard call to make.

I don't understand 2 things:

1/ You relabel it when it comes into your premises. Not in the country of origin.

2/ You establish a business practice with your client. If you think he is going to do the dirty on you, find someone else you think won't.

Sounds like bullshit. He could have more easily relabelled the material here. Even if he relabelled it over in China, he would have accurately described what it was. I can't think what he did was legal. You could import any illegal drug this way.

Also this. Most important: there is a detailed description of the product on the Bill of Lading. That would be essential for investigators to check what was imported. This is why he did it in China.

Black ops.
Exactly. Get it sent to your house and then forward it on to the compounder sans details.

Even if there was a reason it would have to go directly to Alavi, maybe to use his license to import it, then tampering with the labels would surely draw attention to it and make it illegal.

Plus, if Charters had the original receipts to clear the players, why not hand them over?

Exactly. Get it sent to your house and then forward it on to the compounder sans details.

Even if there was a reason it would have to go directly to Alavi, maybe to use his license to import it, then tampering with the labels would surely draw attention to it and make it illegal.

Plus, if Charters had the original receipts to clear the players, why not hand them over?
According to customs, charter brought it in with him. Pretty sure he didn't ge it posted.

So how's the image of charter stripping off all identifying labels off this compound, and then bringing it in to Australia. Sure customs would have loved that. And... If he bought it in unlabelled and unidentifiable, 1) why would customs allow it in in the first place? And 2) how did customs know specifics of what he bought in (as per a post above) if it wasn't labelled?

They genuinely admitted at the tribunal, they were injected with something that was almost certainly TB4, but because it was made in a dodgy Chinese factory and no one ever tested it - you can't prove it actually was TB4???!!

Well **** me.

This seems a little racist. Is he suggesting that the Chinese aren't smart or organized enough to know what they are making?

In the court of public opinion, this would put the players right alongside Charter, Alavi, Hird, and Robinson in the sleazmobile.

It also explains that why the AFL has been more curious about what the players took than the players themselves. Here is something that never happened over the past 3 years: the players going through legal channels to find out what they took.

Now we know why. :rolleyes:

Last shred of sympathy for the players: gone.

According to customs, charter brought it in with him. Pretty sure he didn't ge it posted.

So how's the image of charter stripping off all identifying labels off this compound, and then bringing it in to Australia. Sure customs would have loved that. And... If he bought it in unlabelled and unidentifiable, 1) why would customs allow it in in the first place? And 2) how did customs know specifics of what he bought in (as per a post above) if it wasn't labelled?
Missing the obvious explanation.

Charters simply said to customs "No need to check, Hird said it's all good".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well **** me.
Who was it who said the other week 'if you get a flu shot, you can't actually prove this is what was given.? Or words to that effect. Dank in his radio interview? Or was it Bruce Francis.

It's a weak defence. You didn't actually see what was in the needle and even if you did it could have been something else, so you can't prove it. They'll use this for Zen meditation, like the sound of one hand clapping.

A convicted drug dealer walking through Customs with vials of drugs. What can you say?

It can't have gone through Customs "unlabelled and unidentifiable". More to this story.

• 2011.12.02 - Shane Charter returns to Melbourne with Raw material for GHRP-6,
    CJC-1295, Thymosin Beta-4 and IGF1-LR3. During December 2011, he also ordered from China, via email, on behalf of Dank: GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin, Thymosin beta-4 and Mechano growth factor
The first lot were passed off as 'for personal use' I believe. I'm sure I read that somewhere. You wouldn't be able to bring in industrial amounts of this stuff and get walked through customs. I think they may have had to be imported by a 'legitimate' supplier, so they emailed the bulk order.

It doesn't matter, even if he ripped off the name of the supplier, he would have to leave the name of the product so it could be identified.

So no one checked out the fabric companies file cabinets for a fake bottom? How is this even possible, surely customs would reject the items? It could be anything.

There has to be invoices. Alavi has to be in the s**t. Charter has to have mistrepresented what the material was to Customs. Essendon's record keeping has to be seen as part of the subterfuge.

One thing for sure. Robinson was telling the truth about the "black ops" claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back