No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever will happen will happen. The sun will still rise tomorrow and we'll all of us still be Bombers. We've come this far and dealt with all of it, if the worst happens then so be it. The time for turning back was a long time ago. Let's just get it over with.

A Bomber till I die.

So I'll be asleep while the brown stuff his the fan. If the worst happens I may load up a van with c4 and drive it through the front doors of afl house.

Remember me fondly...

Well, it's the day. The Day. D-Day?

Whatever you want to term it, we'll be a lot closer to knowing the fate of our players. I have absolutely no idea what's really going to happen; we've heard little 'things' that points to a result either way and, to be frank, it's impossible to know who or what to believe.

So no one outcome will surprise me.

I'd like to reiterate what VelvetSledge said. It's been an utterly ruinous two years for us which has tested our patience like few things could have, in a football context anyway. But here we are, a week shy of 26 months since the story broke. It's dragged in some ways but in some ways, it's gone quickly too. So, well done to everyone for staying the distance.

A couple of practical things:

If you spot an interloper trolling here, please do not feed them. Just report them and wait for the mods to deal the pain. Biting back (even just telling them to * off) makes our job a whole lot harder because there is just so much more to clean up.

Treat your fellow supporters with respect. We all go for Essendon here, but there is a wide divergence of views about various aspects of the supporter base and that is fine. Don't attack fellow supporters- not today of all days.

Thank you all, and let's cross our fingers. And toes.

Clen is typically used by bodybuilders/stereosonic attendees due to it's anti-catabolic properties. What that basically means is that if you were dieting for the sake of losing bodyfat, clen helps ensure that you keep as much muscle mass as possible (during the weightloss)

Some even believe that it has an anabolic effect. Not sure if there was ever proof of that, but a common "stack" for bodybuilders is taking clen aswell as tren (trenbolone) to maximize fat loss whilst maximizing muscle gain.

It's a very dangerous drug. Accelerates your resting heart rate, gives you sweating and nausea laying in bed.

Dude, you've just made it onto 23 watch-lists (they are listening, always listening)

I realised too late that i should have thrown in a reference to Allah to completely get me monitored!

furlong-3.gif

Had a chuckle reading the HTB today - Many of the self claimed 'experts' who spend every minute of their walking life on the HTB,failed to realise that the WADA Code now has maximum four year bans.
Caro is reporting 2 years as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it's the day. The Day. D-Day?

Whatever you want to term it, we'll be a lot closer to knowing the fate of our players. I have absolutely no idea what's really going to happen; we've heard little 'things' that points to a result either way and, to be frank, it's impossible to know who or what to believe.

So no one outcome will surprise me.

I'd like to reiterate what VelvetSledge said. It's been an utterly ruinous two years for us which has tested our patience like few things could have, in a football context anyway. But here we are, a week shy of 26 months since the story broke. It's dragged in some ways but in some ways, it's gone quickly too. So, well done to everyone for staying the distance.

A couple of practical things:

If you spot an interloper trolling here, please do not feed them. Just report them and wait for the mods to deal the pain. Biting back (even just telling them to **** off) makes our job a whole lot harder because there is just so much more to clean up.

Treat your fellow supporters with respect. We all go for Essendon here, but there is a wide divergence of views about various aspects of the supporter base and that is fine. Don't attack fellow supporters- not today of all days.

Thank you all, and let's cross our fingers. And toes.
What Doss said plus when venturing onto other boards be mindful of the rules of the board.

Am I a little bit pregnant or a lot pregnant.

You do realize that it can be a deliberate ploy to give small dosage over a period of time OR larger dosages less often. The reason why they would give small dosages is less easily detected.
Yeah I was - it was more to do with how they will attempt to explain away the result.
If a high high reading there is no explanation other than the 'party drug' or 'intentional use' theory...
A trace amount might give them scope to go the 'contaminated meat' defence - however unlikely this is in NZ.

As far as the pregnant call - Yep they are f&cked either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back