Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan,

The thread was answered on the second post. From there it was off topic while not being off topic.

I have unlocked the thread and merged it with the Random Swans Discussion as it fits better there. Mitchell's role and spot in the 22 is a discussion point that could be raised in many threads and thats not something I'm going to stop as I agree the game-intelligent people on this board will be able to raise it on it merits as they did without going overboard (bar one dolt calling for Longmire's head) across multiple threads.

Also have moved vonn's Heeney thread as while fun is way off topic and belongs on the Skilton Board

That's what I've always said. Weatherzone are con artists

Actually it was you that convinced me, I used to use Weatherzone and the BOM website seems to be far better.

maxresdefault.jpg

Can the mods put together a retrospective of all the times that bedford has been hit with the "old man yells at cloud" gif?

Green day time of your life over the montage

And now we are off topic ... but it was partly my fault :oops:

And now we are off topic ... but it was partly my fault :oops:

Is it hard to switch moderator mode off if people pop over to your house for a chat :p you dont move them to another room do you :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it hard to switch moderator mode off if people pop over to your house for a chat :p you dont move them to another room do you :)

I need to get out more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back