Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
inferiority complex and jealousy is becoming more and more noticeable from the other lot, they're irrelevant and they know it

Wait till we have at least evened up the AFL flag count in this state, it's going to be an enjoyable show that we can tell the grankids about one day.

Thoughts on Gillon McLachlan?? Watched on the couch tonight and i thought he was going ok.

Until he said Mark Ricciuto is the " Lord Mayor " of Adelaide.
View attachment 119961

Bring back Vlad!!!! Please.

He can be the lord mayor all he wants, town is a shithole. He says it like being the lord mayor of Adelaide has any sort of prestige.

Was in Whyalla last week. Will dine at the Eyre Hotel and Indian joint on Essington-lewis again, never again at the Alexander Hotel.
Tandoori Guru. Absolutely delicious. Very spicey though. Their butter chicken i would come back in another life to eat again.

Tandoori Guru. Absolutely delicious. Very spicey though. Their butter chicken i would come back in another life to eat again.

Yeah was relieved when I walked in and saw that the Chefs actually hailed from the sub continent rather than Gazza and Sheryl who decided to use his Onesteel redundancy to open a curry house.

They know how to cook sub continent food believe me :D My arse ring never fails my opinion.

Next time you're in Myalla, let me know and we can have a quiet beer. Never quiet with me though, always a fire out the back, kids running around and tall stories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah..except we had to hitch-hike all the way back to Murray Bridge. Hitch-hiking out of Port Augusta while hung over in the blazing sun is a hell I'll never forget
Why alla?

Butter Chicken is the curry for people who don't like curry.

Season preview: Port Adelaide
Harry Thring March 31, 2015 7:00 AM

Fantasy cash cow
Former skipper Nathan van Berlo has reached the end of the longest pre-season he's ever undergone after missing last year with a ruptured Achilles. He's worked incredibly hard to build the strength back up in his affected leg and his performances over the pre-season suggest he can play an important part in Adelaide's midfield.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-31/season-preview-port-adelaide

Fantasy cash cow
Former skipper Nathan van Berlo has reached the end of the longest pre-season he's ever undergone after missing last year with a ruptured Achilles. He's worked incredibly hard to build the strength back up in his affected leg and his performances over the pre-season suggest he can play an important part in Adelaide's midfield.

You beat me to it! Was just coming here to post this lol.

Fantasy cash cow

At least they have us finishing top of the ladder in that article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back