Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what has been said this morning on radio, you'd have to ingest more than one steak. Also, meat contamination with clenbuterol is rife in places like China, where they inject the cows to make them fatter, but that isn't legal in NZ--so highly unlikely.
Yeah, I'd say they're talking crap. How many NZ athletes have had this problem? And they live there!

I reckon its irrelevant in terms of there AFL careers, both players are fringe players at best and will be no skin off Eddies nose to have them immediately sacked as soon as the B sample is confirmed and highly doubtful another club would pick them up.[/QUOTE]
i like keeffe. 204cm defenders are hard to find. Has had bad luck with injuries though.

Would fit in alongside roughead at the doggies just fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts from the NZ Beef Industry Assoc Chairman on the chance of clenbuterol being in NZ steak.

CBYdi8zUsAAGDjb.jpg

Say a Rugby player who was caught testing positive to clembuterol.

Why would you cut Coke with something as expensive as clembuterol?

I don't know mate but as a guess, whatever people use to dilute the core product is by definition cheaper than the drug itself - just relaying what I heard. I think it is more likely these two went out Clubbing and got on some 'stuff' and then got sprung - side by side and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back