Essendon drugs saga: Clearing players and clearing club not the same thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. One if the central questions not asked or answered often enough is: "What was the reason behind the pharmalogically experimental regime ?".

What benefits was it supposed to bring ? Quicker recovery and the ability to push the players harder and longer than their opposition counterparts ? That doesnt sound performance enhancing or unfair in any way, does it.....

Agreed. One if the central questions not asked or answered often enough is: "What was the reason behind the pharmalogically experimental regime ?".

What benefits was it supposed to bring ? Quicker recovery and the ability to push the players harder and longer than their opposition counterparts ? That doesnt sound performance enhancing or unfair in any way, does it.....

If they can get back onfield quicker than opponents I'd deem it performance enhancing and unfair advantage over teams not using this method.

I guess it's possible that one day I'll look back fondly at the time when every single article on a topic got it's own dedicated thread, but it's probably unlikely

The most humorous part about every new thread, is seeing whether your condemnation retort comes in at post #3, 4 or 5. Like clockwork for 2 1/2 years haha.

You're getting tired as the end of the beginning nears. Post #6....tut tut

The most humorous part about every new thread, is seeing whether your condemnation retort comes in at post #3, 4 or 5. Like clockwork for 2 1/2 years haha.

I like the way the issues and questions raised get addressed in such an honest and detailed manner....

all I really care about is that you care about how I'm posting. It means a lot to me Tel, you have no idea how much I cherish our relationship

If they can get back onfield quicker than opponents I'd deem it performance enhancing and unfair advantage over teams not using this method.
The argument always is that if you use permitted ways, then it doesn't matter. For example, altitude training stimulates endogenous EPO secretion and is thus legal. It still is performance enhancing though.....

yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss ... only physio can get you back onfield quicker, as can standing around arms folded in the Bay.

Know what you mean though. I'm a bit bored so being difficult for the sake of it at the moment. I'll see myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all I really care about is that you care about how I'm posting. It means a lot to me Tel, you have no idea how much I cherish our relationship

I thought Post#6 was as enlightening as all your other Post #3,4 or 5 posts.

There was a risk people would take the OP information seriously until you stepped in....as always.

You have "saved" EFC again from evil outside opinion.

:D

I thought Post#6 was as enlightening as all your other Post #3,4 or 5 posts.

There was a risk people would take the OP information seriously until you stepped in....as always.

You have "saved" EFC again from evil outside opinion.

:D
hehe, it is nice that you think I have so much power, but in the end I am nothing more than an opinionated nobody. But I hold dear the esteem in which you hold me.

Even if it is just a tiny bit hypocritical and ironic when you constantly berate me for posting about berating others for posting, but let's not worry about that too much, it is merely a symptom of your feelings towards me

hehe, it is nice that you think I have so much power, but in the end I am nothing more than an opinionated nobody. But I hold dear the esteem in which you hold me.

Even if it is just a tiny bit hypocritical and ironic when you constantly berate me for posting about berating others for posting, but let's not worry about that too much, it is merely a symptom of your feelings towards me
I love you.

hahahaha....i will put your 1st paragraph down to a bit of "intentional absurd reading" of my niggle.

I love watching "self appointed gatekeepers" in action.

Plugger is still my favorite though during the schoolgirl saga.

The argument always is that if you use permitted ways, then it doesn't matter. For example, altitude training stimulates endogenous EPO secretion and is thus legal. It still is performance enhancing though.....

The major difference is one requires actual training. The other only requires an injection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back