Ovens and King 2015 Season

Lionel Richie

Rookie
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Saw that Nathan Hooper had been going to training with Whorouly because his younger brother is there. But when Milawa got wind of it they offered to double his money to get him back. Heard that figure is $1,100 a game!
Not true! He has not been whorouly, I actually heard he may have been taking the year off to focus on body building!

nescout81

Rookie
Sep 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Moyhu on the downward spiral? Have they even recruited?

Also hearing the king valley's new coach is a marvel. Players love him and the culture has swung back to a positive vibe after last years lack of presence from senior coach.

Last thing from me- Zane is recruit of the year for Tarra IMHO. Quick like Anderson was for them last year but about 15 times better. Proven star in O and K.

Tarra to finish second

Lionel Richie

Rookie
May 11, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I hear Whorouly and king valley played a practice match on Thursday night. Can anyone report on how either side is shaping up?

theeaglehop

Senior List
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Any truth to the rumour that former goorambat gun Brett Warnock has returned? Would be a big inclusion to the bats if so!

ladakah

Debutant
Dec 15, 2013
Close By
AFL Club
Geelong
Saw Luke Fox is an in for Rumbalara in the Murray Football League. And Rich Findlay has a clearance pending for Finley in the same league.

Macgyver

Team Captain
Dec 1, 2004
Wangaratta
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could only be a good thing for the town if Rich Findlay is moving on. Nth wang should have been told to pay a considerable donation to the wang police break up party, due to all the trouble he has cause since they lured him here

Plizer

Senior List
May 7, 2009
Wangaratta
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm hearing milawa is struggling for numbers, more so the reserves. Anyone heard anything similar?
Not what I heard, I spoke to a coach today and he said that they will have a full side for the reserves this week and that they have about 8 unavailable because of Easter.

franklinGWS

Rookie
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
What about some tips and predictions
Final six
Glenrowan
Milawa
Bright
Bonnie Doon
Tarra
North Wang

* Nothing between 3rd to 5th..
* Not a great deal of confidence in North Wang but who else can "fall" into 6th ..Valley , Greta . Whorouly, Moyhu ???
* Glenrowan soft draw out of predicted top 5 only play Milawa twice but have Bright and Bonnie Doon away

This week
Bonnie Doon to Beat the blacks
Greta - Moyhu ..anyones but lets go Moyhu by a kick
Bright to beat Tarra by 4 goals Game of the round .
Milawa by 6-8 over the Valley . Heard Valley up and about and if Milawa have a few out bit of a danger game on the small ground up there
Glenrowan easily over whorouly
North Wang by 8-10 over Bats

Back