No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are some differing opinions on that (as discussed a few pages back). ;)

One thing he said that probably doesn't provide much short-term comfort is that, while something top-level will probably leak out reasonably quickly, the general public probably won't know a lot about what's happened until at least around 4pm or thereabouts.

I think it will be a long, long time after 4pm this afternoon before we really start finding out what did and didn't take place - even just the tribunal's version could be hours and hours away - if they tell us at all.

I think it will be a long, long time after 4pm this afternoon before we really start finding out what did and didn't take place - even just the tribunal's version could be hours and hours away - if they tell us at all.
surely the players will let family members know as soon as they find out...i think we will start to get rumors pretty quick

April Training Dates
March 31, 2015 11:30 AM

20152002_Contest_H.jpg

Essendon Football Club welcomes fans to its skills training session throughout the 2015 pre-season.

The following dates will be open to fans during March:

11:30am – Friday 3rd April (Captain's Run) - this could be huge

10:30am – Saturday 11th April (Captain's Run)

10:30am – Friday 24th April (Captain's Run)

Please note there will be limited autograph opportunities following these sessions.

We apologies in advance for any late changes to the training schedule and will endeavor to inform fans of any changes as soon as possible.

All of the above sessions will be held at the True Value Solar Centre.

*Please note the time change for this session.

Good luck boys. I've enjoyed the jousting over on the HTB.;) Seriously though, I hope your boys get off as they have already been punished for over 2 years. That is enough, even if it was TB4 that Dank gave them without their knowledge.

I just want the tiges to win come Thursday and everyone to be arguing about how good or bad their team is on field (and Lance questioning where my team is at obviously!!).

Cheers.

Ps. boncer34 - I still hate Bruce, sorry!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck boys. I've enjoyed the jousting over on the HTB.;) Seriously though, I hope your boys get off as they have already been punished for over 2 years. That is enough, even if it was TB4 that Dank gave them without their knowledge.

I just want the tiges to win come Thursday and everyone to be arguing about how good or bad their team is on field (and Lance questioning where my team is at obviously!!).

Cheers.

Ps. boncer34 - I still hate Bruce, sorry!:p
* Carlton.

there's one thing i don't get.

are the tribunal deliberating as we speak?
if not, why are we (everyone involved) still waiting for the verdict?
if not, when was the verdict reached, and why couldn't it have been handed down at that time?

I have been perplexed by that to. The best answer given is the tribunal needs time to write up the reasons of their finding.

Push for Senate inquiry into ASADA’s Essendon supplements probe
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/push...upplements-probe/story-fni0fiyv-1227285412698

A PUSH is on in Canberra for a Senate inquiry into ASADA’s handling of the Essendon charges, and whether the worldwide anti-doping code should apply to the AFL and NRL.

Greens senator Richard Di Natale, a doctor and former VFA footballer, said a broad-ranging inquiry could look at the investigation conducted by ASADA into the Essendon Football Club.

PLAYERS BRACE FOR FULL DOPING DECISION

GET THE LATEST NEWS AND ANALYSIS AS IT HAPPENS

It could also look at whether the WADA code, as enforced by ASADA, was the most appropriate for the big sports of AFL and NRL.

“The AFL makes some good arguments about the need for a review,’’ Senator Di Natale said. “The outcome we all want is for players to be playing the game drug-free.’’

Senator Di Natale, who headed a sports science inquiry, said it may be the best outcome meant “moving away from the strict letter of the WADA code’’.

The Herald Sun understands controversial sports scientist Stephen Dank, who organised the supplements program at Essendon, has indicated a willingness to appear at a potential Senate inquiry, on the basis he wants to clear his name.

I was feeling confident until one of my good mates has a mate thats a lawyer in Federation Soccer and they were all talking about it in a private facebook message with another mate which is on the WADA counsel monitoring Essendon.

[I know this sounds like my sisters, brothers, dads uncle type of thing but I'm not like that]

His prediction was that Essendon will be banned for a year, but should be banned for 2. If the tribunal finds otherwise they are misapplying the WADA code and they will sue the AFL and appeal. The only way we are getting of is if there is evidence not in the public domain.

So hoping Gill has something up his sleeve and just deals the Evidence Card that smashes this case to pieces [in a good way]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back