MLB 15 The Show

Remove this Banner Ad

I am getting it,going to take a chance it comes out tomorrow/thursday on the Aus ps store,normally import but got it from US store last year.
Was $67 last year on aus psn so hope its the same price and there isn't a weeks delay like last year. Sh**ty service from SCEU not to put a pre order up or at least some info about release/price.

I am getting it,going to take a chance it comes out tomorrow/thursday on the Aus ps store,normally import but got it from US store last year.
Was $67 last year on aus psn so hope its the same price and there isn't a weeks delay like last year. Sh**ty service from SCEU not to put a pre order up or at least some info about release/price.

It's out now.

Downloading as we speak :thumbsu:

Have every one from 2010 & def getting this one.. Having a brother playing baseball in college ATM helps, can bring it back for me :)

From watching youtube vids it doesnt look much different to The SHow 14, but I loved that game so I'll definitely buy it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many people actually playing in Australia or on Bigfooty. Would love to make an online league for Australians as the time differences for playing with yanks is hard.
I dare say there wont be enough on here to make a league tho

How many people actually playing in Australia or on Bigfooty. Would love to make an online league for Australians as the time differences for playing with yanks is hard.
I dare say there wont be enough on here to make a league tho
Yeah I'm sick of being in American leagues that hate me cause of my time difference and lag

Had this game for a while now but hadn't been on here otherwise I would've been keen on a league.

Been getting into diamond dynasty , it's addictive and I love how you can use a created player for it (i love putting myself into sports games).

Play some absolute knobs though who get rewarded for playing bad baseball which is frustrating.

Sent from my HTC_0PCV2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back