No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The big question now is when does the movie start production and get released into cinemas?

Partly fictional and partly based on a true story this aussie drama filled with many a complex character is a must see. Filmed locally at Windy Hill in Essendon a northern suburb of Melbourne and also at city sporting grounds and medical centres. Some exotic scenes are also filmed in France and Mexico.

The lead role is played by James Hird in an award winning performance. Also starring Tania Hird, Stephen Dank. The villain role is played by many a character in this complex movie. The compelling tale of a club fighting for innocence against an onslaught of false accusations.

The ending to this movie is something special.

In cinemas Boxing Day 2015.

I want Goddards film. I have 6 premierships in living memory (bit vague on 62 and 65) and never been greedy. But I'm looking for another.

Late to the party (stupid work), but about damn time this came to an end. It's been an insane 2 years but it appears we are pretty much back to where we started; the club is 99% sure that everything was done correctly, but due to lack of oversight couldn't be sure.

We paid a hell of a price for that oversight, but it's time to move on a be a stronger club for it. Kudos to everyone who stuck with the club, and a big FU to all the foamers and all the squeezers coming up on social media.

Start the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Scales , justice finally came our way mate,
Your name couldn't be more fitting than now, RIP.
Like you I love this club to pieces and was proud of the way many of us stuck true on this...Gonna be a fierce pack of hungry players now...So damn proud, well played EFC...
Finally we can get back to the footy and Dominating....Get involved!!

So, just woke up. Fair to say I'm rather chuffed.

(anyone in the market for a crappy van and 250 pounds of c4?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back