No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

11082672_10204811465698703_3996555331706528780_n.jpg

Does Damien Barrett usually appear on Footy Classified? Tonight will be the first time I ever watch it.
And are they going to redo the 2013 and 2014 drafts and give us back our picks?
Nah, we'll keep Zach, Fantasia, Langford and Laverde!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm fairly sure we might close this thread just before the ball is bounced on Saturday.

This has been a dreadful chapter of our football club, and, assuming ASADA don't appeal tomorrow, then we're at the very end of it.

Football is now our priority.

If you want to start saying your goodbyes to this 2000+ page, 50,000+ post, 3,000,000+ view behemoth, then I recommend you start doing it now.​

Last edited:
Sorry to put a dampener on things but my major concern going forward is if the players sue Essendon and Essendon only. I know he was not going to point the finger at anyone else but Marsh seemed very emphatic when talking only about Essendon not being absolved from responsibility.

Nothing would put a smile on any opposition supporters face (and perhaps the AFL) more than straight after the season the players taking out a class action against the club. (or at any time in the future)

Of course we don't want to see this—would be very ugly.

But the financial ramifications for EFC would be mostly covered by insurance. German wings will be fine as long as more passengers still fy with them.

Doesn't make for much of a club culture though....

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm fairly sure we might close this thread just before the ball is bounced on Saturday.

This has been a dreadful chapter of our football club, and, assuming ASADA don't appeal tomorrow, then we're at the very end of it.

Football is now our priority.

If you want to start saying your goodbyes to this 2000+ page, 50,000+ post behemoth, then I recommend you start doing it now.​

But it just started getting good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back