No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to bite back at the insults and ridiculous comments from some opposition supporters, but it's not worth it and it just makes the task of moderators that much more difficult. Just still really thrilled that the players have toughed it out and been rewarded - immensely proud.
If you see something you are not happy with just report it

6Qm3aDd.jpg

Carlton Board

"I recommend everyone who is angry about this decision contact WADA through this online form.
Since they have been found not guilty, they are free to play. It may be 2-3 months before we get an appeal decision, if any"

So much for looking for the truth.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much for looking for the truth.
Remove the name from the tag, if ne of our guys posts there without realising it's the cheaters board their mods will, as they say, lay down the smack.

They are very irritable at the moment, being the only club to be found to systematically cheat the comp is hard for them to handle at the moment. They thought we would take it, but like the awesome true clean club we are we were found Not Guilty.

Edit: Sorry, I meant the link.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you can all talk about Caro, there's no doubt the media performance of the day goes to Bec Wilson on SEN.

"I just can't believe that, you know, all these highly respected people have been covering it, like Caroline Wilson, and the amount of stuff they've written on it, I mean, couldn't the tribunal members at least have read that!!??"

Yes, according to this actually fully employed "journalist", the tribunal, we're talking ex judges and barristers here, should not base their judgement on you know, the evidence presented by the prosecution... they should just read Caro's articles.

This is an actual journalist saying this, not some drunken bloke at the bar.

These people actually hold influential positions. It actually hurts the brain to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back