No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you can all talk about Caro, there's no doubt the media performance of the day goes to Bec Wilson on SEN.

"I just can't believe that, you know, all these highly respected people have been covering it, like Caroline Wilson, and the amount of stuff they've written on it, I mean, couldn't the tribunal members at least have read that!!??"

Yes, according to this actually fully employed "journalist", the tribunal, we're talking ex judges and barristers here, should not base their judgement on you know, the evidence presented by the prosecution... they should just read Caro's articles.

This is an actual journalist saying this, not some drunken bloke at the bar.

These people actually hold influential positions. It actually hurts the brain to think about.
In one fell swoop she summed up where Australian journalism is at. They, according to them, are the rule makers of anything and everything.

She, along with Caro are nothing but a stain on society.

What do you reckon a certain Sydney fan who was once the "Bombers' no. 1" thinks about today's verdict?
Hopefully come 10pm Saturday crying into her ship jumping hands.

If she wants to come back, I hope we don't allow it.

who changed Lance's thread title on the foamers board to "EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached?"

WTF?

I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you can all talk about Caro, there's no doubt the media performance of the day goes to Bec Wilson on SEN.

"I just can't believe that, you know, all these highly respected people have been covering it, like Caroline Wilson, and the amount of stuff they've written on it, I mean, couldn't the tribunal members at least have read that!!??"

Yes, according to this actually fully employed "journalist", the tribunal, we're talking ex judges and barristers here, should not base their judgement on you know, the evidence presented by the prosecution... they should just read Caro's articles.

This is an actual journalist saying this, not some drunken bloke at the bar.

These people actually hold influential positions. It actually hurts the brain to think about.

Staggering really - disrespectful to ASADA (prosecutors) and the tribunal panel. The standard of sports journalism really is pathetic

The chief of the site. He wanted to ensure it was as accurate as possible...

They're ****in hurting tonight boys, make no mistake.
Wookie came in here before and said it was him, always get him and malfice mixed up.

Wookie is the good one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Hird interview

"And I am so sorry for anything that's happened or that's been done wrong to our players or been done wrong to our football club"

"I and we would never do anything intentionally to harm this football club or to harm the game of AFL football that has given me so much and given so many people so much."

Not much more you can ask than genuine contrition, thumbs up!

we're getting a real insight into the questionable practices of the essendon playing group RE fashion
CBa9HsNUcAIiemr.jpg

As always, TBC is second best in the pair

Just watched Hird interview

"And I am so sorry for anything that's happened or that's been done wrong to our players or been done wrong to our football club"

"I and we would never do anything intentionally to harm this football club or to harm the game of AFL football that has given me so much and given so many people so much."

Not much more you can ask than genuine contrition, thumbs up!
Roy Masters.... shhhhhhhhhhhh...

Well played guys. Straight bat and solid defense against some persistent but wayward bowling!

Are you guys going to give the top up players to Collingwood now?:D

* Collingwood!

Cannot wait to hear Mick's response when a Carlton player gets done this week... Ess cleared and no positives ever... Eddie and Mick made to look stupid with positives and ultimately bans for the players under the new code...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back