No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait to hear Mick's response when a Carlton player gets done this week... Ess cleared and no positives ever... Eddie and Mick made to look stupid with positives and ultimately bans for the players under the new code...
Eddie and Mick don't need positive tests to look stupid

Just sitting back, grinning to myself about how much of a membership influx we'll have 9 months down the track from this evening...

New generation of f/s picks

The boys i have on facebook were extremely ecstatic and their parents also posted a status of joy.

I was thinking about sharing them in an image but i dont think its right to do so

This still feels so damn good 8 hours later.

And what makes it even more enjoyable is the absolute disgust, hate, frustration, disbelief, anger, tears and jealousy that is coming out of some journalists, plenty of opposition supporters and the htb.

Nothing can make me angry right now, I'm in my happy place.

I think everyone will be too drunk
Tuesday night.
A few beers - not too many, it's a school night.
Warm enough to kick off the doona.
The stars are somewhat aligned.

This still feels so damn good 8 hours later.

And what makes it even more enjoyable is the absolute disgust, hate, frustration, disbelief, anger, tears and jealousy that is coming out of some journalists, plenty of opposition supporters and the htb.

Nothing can make me angry right now, I'm in my happy place.
We all deserve to be in our happy place.
26 months and we are still here

#StandbyBombers

CBa9HsNUcAIiemr.jpg

As always, TBC is second best in the pair

http://insidesauce.com/tom-bellchambers-tattoo-creates-awkward-situation-with-housemate/

Tayte is going to be jealous now

I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you can all talk about Caro, there's no doubt the media performance of the day goes to Bec Wilson on SEN.

"I just can't believe that, you know, all these highly respected people have been covering it, like Caroline Wilson, and the amount of stuff they've written on it, I mean, couldn't the tribunal members at least have read that!!??"

Yes, according to this actually fully employed "journalist", the tribunal, we're talking ex judges and barristers here, should not base their judgement on you know, the evidence presented by the prosecution... they should just read Caro's articles.

This is an actual journalist saying this, not some drunken bloke at the bar.

These people actually hold influential positions. It actually hurts the brain to think about.

I was driving when I heard that and my car nearly left the ****ing road :D

The boys i have on facebook were extremely ecstatic and their parents also posted a status of joy.

I was thinking about sharing them in an image but i dont think its right to do so

just post a link to it, so that the image doesn't actually appear on the page.

... if you like :)

Tuesday night.
A few beers - not too many, it's a school night.
Warm enough to kick off the doona.
The stars are somewhat aligned.

Had a quiet beer with a mate who isn't even an Essendon supporter.

Best beer in a long while. It felt like an angel was crying on my tongue.

Just hope I don't wake up tomorrow and find out today was all a dream.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just sitting back, grinning to myself about how much of a membership influx we'll have 9 months down the track from this evening...
Hahaha the old ASADA babies.

Remember when David Evans warned us that we would have to wait a few months for ASADA to finish up? Well they've finally finished and I have a 5 month old son

I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but you can all talk about Caro, there's no doubt the media performance of the day goes to Bec Wilson on SEN.

"I just can't believe that, you know, all these highly respected people have been covering it, like Caroline Wilson, and the amount of stuff they've written on it, I mean, couldn't the tribunal members at least have read that!!??"

Yes, according to this actually fully employed "journalist", the tribunal, we're talking ex judges and barristers here, should not base their judgement on you know, the evidence presented by the prosecution... they should just read Caro's articles.

This is an actual journalist saying this, not some drunken bloke at the bar.

These people actually hold influential positions. It actually hurts the brain to think about.

Of all the stupid things said during this saga, she may just take the cake.

Congratulations everyone, justice has been done!

it was torture working from 11am-9pm today, at a place where mobile phones are frowned upon (sneaky toilet break checks for news)

have always thought from day one that there was never a "systematic doping regime", what rubbish. sure we ****ed up with our governance - but every player has done the right thing.

so proud of the boys for staying strong (well... all except one ruckman)......

GO THE MIGHTY BOMBERS!!!!

2 bottles of red are gonna disappear pretty quickly tonight!

Had a quiet beer with a mate who isn't even an Essendon supporter.

Best beer in a long while. It felt like an angel was crying on my tongue.

Just hope I don't wake up tomorrow and find it was all a dream.
Good on you. Life is too short not to enjoy moments like these. I think about the poor souls on that German airplane. You never know when you are going to be mown down. Enjoy life. Enjoy your bombers.:thumbsu:

Boys I'm off for the night. I'm pretty young compared to many on here, but boy oh boy do I love this club. March 31, 2015. What a bloody great day for this football club.

I must admit there were times throughout the last 26 months where I'd read everyone else telling me and us that we were deluded and "sipping the kool-aid" and I wondered whether we really were the ones that were seeing it wrong. Because when you have two directly opposite sides arguing over a topic, one is generally right and one is generally wrong. But WE WERE RIGHT FELLAS!

Went out to Yarragon today (not that I wanted to leave the house) and had lunch down there with the family, wearing my sash. We got our food at about 1:59pm and I put down the phone thinking nothing was going to be made public for a while, but then a couple of minutes later (mid-meal) the nerves got the better of me and I checked this thread, and everyone was saying not guilty and pumping there chests, and I originally thought you were all taking the piss, but s**t it was real! What a feeling! What a day! Thanks for being a part of this great day everyone! Go the mighty Bombers!

814694-james-hird.jpg

518091-jobe-watson.jpg

watson-brownlow-620x349.jpg

Much respect to Crameri. With news filtering of serious pressure placed on him to buckle but he held firm due to his mates, the club and Hird.

Gordon and the AFL can gagf
Deep down he wishes he hadn't followed the money. Deep down he loves the red n black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back