Banter Richmond Tigers V Carlton Poohs - #HIRD4CARLTON

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible write up preview on afl.com.au by Howard Kotton... who?... Howard Kotton... who?... farked if I know who he is, probably the cleaner.

Richmond were 1st for free kicks in 2014, Carlton 2nd..... Fascinating point Howard, just fascinating.

The muppet tipped the Blues by 25 and seems to think games played in 1930 will have an impact in this contest.

Last edited:
Honestly you've probably been one of the worst Carlton supporters
What a statement... "Worst carlton supporter" How do you do that? Dude you and you're fellow Richmond supporters are the most ignorant supporters I've ever seen especially yourself, full of s**t and as delusional as I've ever seen, you've been crap for 30 years and you idiot's talk yourselves up every year. Find some new material and stop being so repetitive... You are in no position to be judging anybody, Flog!!

What a statement... "Worst carlton supporter" How do you do that? Dude you and you're fellow Richmond supporters are the most ignorant supporters I've ever seen especially yourself, full of s**t and as delusional as I've ever seen, you've been crap for 30 years and you idiot's talk yourselves up every year. Find some new material and stop being so repetitive... You are in no position to be judging anybody, Flog!!
Given Equus and I usually set these threads up (mostly Equus) for every game we play, I'd saw we're in a pretty good position to judge whether someone is posting banter or just making poor/distasteful comments. If you don't know what the definition of banter is, or you don't have the necessary wit to join in, then this thread probably isn't for you

Don't take it too personally

Saying your the worst Carlton supporter on this thread is pretty much the same as saying you're the biggest douche at a Scientologists convention

Given Equus and I usually set these threads up (mostly Equus) for every game we play, I'd saw we're in a pretty good position to judge whether someone is posting banter or just making poor/distasteful comments. If you don't know what the definition of banter is, or you don't have the necessary wit to join in, then this thread probably isn't for you
Coming from someone who either talks about carlton memberships or calls us cheats... Yep you're very clever, I mean you're not the funniest bloke in the world...

Aw, why did you delete the dummy spit before the rest of us got to laugh??

Also be nice on the boy, in addition to cap cheating, illicit drug use, and paying off victims of rape, his club now appears to have a ped conviction

Aw, why did you delete the dummy spit before the rest of us got to laugh??

Also be nice on the boy, in addition to cap cheating, illicit drug use, and paying off victims of rape, his club now appears to have a ped conviction
I didn't, it's on their board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's threadbanned, doesn't show up any more

Lol, even better

Thread banned from the game thread because he couldn't figure out it wasn't for banter, and banned from this one because he loves a sook

Poor dear

image.jpg

More like typical Carlton rheotoric. We have stopped recruiting duds with our early picks. Our list is made up of the equal second most number of first round picks. Its' gonna be exciting times at Tigerland as the core of our list peaks and we challenge for premierships

It's Carlton who are squandering your early draft picks (Bootsma, Kreuser, Robertson, Lucas, Watson). This may be the best opportunity you have to beat us for 5 years plus as the gap is bound to widen with our quality youngsters maturing and your old guard on their last legs (Judd, Simpson, Carazzo, Walker, Thomas, Murphy, Rowe)

If the blues lose tomorrow night does this mean they will move their banter thread off the public board like they did their asada thread?

Getting close now.

My prediction is carlton by 32 and richmond to play with less heart than Newman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need the cattle to be able to coach firstly and those days are gone. We're an awesome unit nowadays. :)

Grigg, Hampson, Griffiths, Vickery, Morris (plus a host of spuds I've never heard of) say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back