No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So let me get this right. Rebecca Wilson believes that the judges should have reviewed Caros and Barrets articles as basis for their decision rather than peruse the actual evidence? She's more deluded than Thrawn and that guys f###ing lost it!
Yes, and for good measure, "Noddy goes to Toyland". There are a lot more insights there.

I just remembered all that carry on a while back about the 'Player' that had given evidence he & other were administered TB4 which was backed up by 'transcript evidence' that was leaked, posted on the HTB as well as here.

WTF happened to all that??

Go Blues - Think I chased him off the HTB - That kind of privledged information whether true or not should NEVER have been published on an open forum.

Mcdevitt - Is he a fool or a poor loser or both ? That press release he put out this afternoon was a disgrace - ASADA's job is to prosecute athletes for PED use - Not to provide a running commentary on EFC.

Mcdevitt - Is he a fool or a poor loser or both ? That press release he put out this afternoon was a disgrace - ASADA's job is to prosecute athletes for PED use - Not to provide a running commentary on EFC.

A final parting shot from a bitter and defeated adversary. It might have well been posted on the HTB.

So let me get this right. Rebecca Wilson believes that the judges should have reviewed Caros and Barrets articles as basis for their decision rather than peruse the actual evidence? She's more deluded than Thrawn and that guys f###ing lost it!
She's Caros sister...what would you expect, think we should run a poll for the best placard to stick it up em maybe a threesome shot, Caro and Rebecca dressed up in drag so they looked like women and Hutchy as the gimp..Then Hirdy comes in all Bruce Willis like in Pulp Fiction...
But I'd settle for some more of this..
photo(5).JPG photo(6).JPG photo 2(8).JPG photo 1.PNG photo(5).JPG
Fire up boys..the inspiration is there...
Sportsbet sent me a promo, where if you put $100 on any team to win the flag each time that team wins a home and away game I get a free $10 bonus bet...So 12-16 wins =$120-160 in bonus bets....Join in the fun, into $26 already though.Need to place the bet before Thursday nights game to be eligible....

Last edited:
Did Caro really say cocaine or ecstasy was preferable to cheating??

Caro was responding to an online poll - Seems to be that footy supporters have more sympathy for the Collingwood players who had clenbuterol cut into their party drugs - The logic is unfathomable - Take a chance with party drugs that contain various substances is better than being duped by a sports science department - It's a strange world.

CBa9HsNUcAIiemr.jpg

As always, TBC is second best in the pair

Celeberatory drinks at The Botanical - Eddie was seen walking past not long later.

Caro was responding to an online poll - Seems to be that footy supporters have more sympathy for the Collingwood players who had clenbuterol cut into their party drugs - The logic is unfathomable - Take a chance with party drugs that contain various substances is better than being duped by a sports science department - It's a strange world.

Well, I for one won't be happy until I hear a rousing rendition of Good old clenbuterol forever on Anzac day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She's Caros sister...what would you expect, think we should run a poll for the best placard to stick it up em maybe a threesome shot, Caro and Rebecca dressed up in drag so they looked like women and Hutchy as the gimp..Then Hirdy comes in all Bruce Willis like in Pulp Fiction...
But I'd settle for some more of this..
View attachment 120391 View attachment 120392 View attachment 120393 View attachment 120394 View attachment 120391
Fire up boys..the inspiration is there...
Sportsbet sent me a promo, where if you put $100 on any team to win the flag each time that team wins a home and away game I get a free $10 bonus bet...So 12-16 wins =$120-160 in bonus bets....Join in the fun, into $26 already though.Need to place the bet before Thursday nights game to be eligible....
I wish I had $100...

getting a lot of waffle from Caro, Prof. Lane and co about how Detective McDogshit's comment's today means we're knackered on appeal, but all he said was it was reprehensible and disgusting.

We can be as reprehensible and disgusting as we please, still means not guilty

They have shown us nothing once. I'm happy for them to show it to us again.

Go Blues - Think I chased him off the HTB - That kind of privledged information whether true or not should NEVER have been published on an open forum.

ah yes

he made quite a few predictions didn't he?

She's Caros sister...what would you expect, think we should run a poll for the best placard to stick it up em maybe a threesome shot, Caro and Rebecca dressed up in drag so they looked like women and Hutchy as the gimp..Then Hirdy comes in all Bruce Willis like in Pulp Fiction.....

She is not related to Caro, other than also being a vindictive, gossip mongerer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some bloke rang up the radio station (in South Australia) this avo after the announcement. He said he was staggered that Essendon got let off despite their captain admitting taking the drug on national television.

The clueless announcer agreed and they just went back and forth with each other saying how baffled they were that ASADA couldn't pin this admission to a guilty verdict.
They must not get AFL 360 with Gerard Whatley in South Australia haha he would have set them straight with the facts about AOD

Anyone got a link to her SEN1116 rant last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back