Official Match Thread S19 R8 - Gold City Royals vs. Las Vegas Bears at The Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

We may not win games, but we're not a pathetic mob by any stretch. You ask anyone on this team if they're happy here and all of them will say "**** yes"

Yo hilly are you happy here?

406733_3708826299719_407256187_n.jpg

Obviously our members would be envious of the Bears supporter base and all the success they have witnessed. Sadly not often on the field.

slots1.jpg

Yo hilly are you happy here?

Obviously our members would be envious of the Bears supporter base and all the success they have witnessed. Sadly not often on the field.

slots1.jpg

Forgot you played here as well.

I still do and i'm still the best ruck going around... when I don't get benched at the 7min mark that is.

Good to see you again old friend.

Stockholm Syndrome is very unsettling condition. We are all just praying pants doesn't harm anyone before this situation plays itself out.
They'll die. You'll all die.
I still do and i'm still the best ruck going around... when I don't get benched at the 7min mark that is.
Holy s**t, they let you ruck? You'd be lucky to make the bench for most sides. I look forward to brahj mopping the floor with you on Sunday. Even if it is for seven minutes.

Maybe the team name is an oxymoron. Royals are actually a piece of s**t.

New debate: Why bffl is a better poster than The Half Back.

Seriously. That is abhorrent.

Why are you posting the Roys team on their last visit to Vegas?
Those people are 25* years old and are simply celebrating Gregs (in yellows) birthday. They arrived in Vegas on Monday night to see you guys play for the ultimate bday tip.

Vegas had not been kind.

*Andrew in white is a little older at 29 but he is Gregs cousin.

For a team that not only accepts, but encourages stupidity trolling, perhaps look into your own backyard before criticising others.

Marlowe lives in an high rise apartment without a backyard...
But when I was over at his I opened up a door near the back and was greeted by a massive amount of little trees. Very leafy. I assumed it was his backyard

For a team that not only accepts, but encourages stupidity trolling, perhaps look into your own backyard before criticising others.
Hey, I imagine you are discussing posters like me. I can tell you now it is not stupidity trolling. It is just stupidity. Are you still FF DJ?

Hey, I imagine you are discussing posters like me. I can tell you now it is not stupidity trolling. It is just stupidity. Are you still FF DJ?
lol - Nope, not referring to you.

Nah, I wish i was FF :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol - Nope, not referring to you.

Nah, I wish i was FF :(
Oh, well. Yet another embarrassment. I should really just take myself out of this thread. Hmmmm, maybe I will just stay away from you. A bad luck charm if ever there was one. Well I'm both sad and glad to hear it. I seem to have memories (real or imagined) of you always kicking bags against us in the past. Not that even with your help the Bears could beat us, but I mean I would have thought you guys would be trying.

Strong denial for a cheap comment, truth hurts doesn't it.

Not sure is Gold City Royals or West Gate Trolls...

I'm confused again. I was too busy trying to debate against the merits of ham & cheese toasties.

This thread does seem surprisingly peaceful though :D
Please tell me you weren't trying to diss ham and cheese toasties????

But it's all I have, Dj. It is all I have. And do not mistake my disapproving tone to suggest that the sentiment is what troubles me, it's the use of language that furrows my brow. I would be beside myself if any of my players were caught using such foul utterances in my presence (timtam excluded).

I most certainly was.

Pigs are our friends and we shouldn't slaughter them for food.

r614760_4087464.jpg

You're obviously not a uni student at the moment otherwise you wouldn't be saying any of this...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back